This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

calling it, Mega Kangaskhan is going to ubers in the future

#31Tryin2GetDaPipe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 8:22:29 AM
kuroigaia posted...
I've a question. So if the opponent is behind substitude, example mega gengar, can mega kangaskhan use sucker punch to break through it and hit the pokemon behind it?

yes sir (or ma'am?)

RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Kang has problems going against rocky helmet and physical walls.

what physical wall? stuff like hippowdon/gliscor gets ohko by +2 return, the only physcial wall that can give it trouble is skarmory and all it could do is ww it away

unless you meant physical walls with rocky helmet...
---
You Trying to Get The Pipe? ~ Earl Joseph Smith III
http://theknickswall.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/JRSmith-copy-copy.png
#32RockmanZeroEXEPosted 11/12/2013 8:24:50 AM
Tryin2GetDaPipe posted...
kuroigaia posted...
I've a question. So if the opponent is behind substitude, example mega gengar, can mega kangaskhan use sucker punch to break through it and hit the pokemon behind it?

yes sir (or ma'am?)

RockmanZeroEXE posted...

what physical wall? stuff like hippowdon/gliscor gets ohko by +2 return, the only physcial wall that can give it trouble is skarmory and all it could do is ww it away

Yeah that, physical walls with rocky helmet.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#33Tryin2GetDaPipe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 8:25:07 AM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
As long as there isn't a time limit on "the future" I'm calling it, Mandibuzz is gonna be Ubers someday.

let me say this then

calling it, smogon and/or PO will ban Kangaskhanite for the standard 6th gen singles metagame
---
You Trying to Get The Pipe? ~ Earl Joseph Smith III
http://theknickswall.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/JRSmith-copy-copy.png
#34Gord11111Posted 11/12/2013 8:29:27 AM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
As long as there isn't a time limit on "the future" I'm calling it, Mandibuzz is gonna be Ubers someday.

let me say this then

calling it, smogon and/or PO will ban Kangaskhanite for the standard 6th gen singles metagame

Unlikely. Mega Kanga is hard countered by Cofagrigus.
---
-Makin' it Rainbow: Water Gym Leader, Elite Divided-
-3DS FC 2492 4122 0750-
Safari Pokemon: Pumpkaboo/Lampent/Dusclops
#35MrFingers07Posted 11/12/2013 8:34:19 AM
i suck at theorymoning but can't kanga run substitute to at least deal with ghost users on the switch?
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
#36Ultima_WraithPosted 11/12/2013 8:36:49 AM
MrFingers07 posted...
i suck at theorymoning but can't kanga run substitute to at least deal with ghost users on the switch?

How does Sub work with Parental Bond? Does it just fire off once and then say "you already have a substitute"?
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3 & UUNG-WWWW-WWW2-K47K
#37MogKnightAzurePosted 11/12/2013 8:37:03 AM
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
kuroigaia posted...

yes sir (or ma'am?)

RockmanZeroEXE posted...

But nothing is going to run Rocky Helmet. It's not a great item. Almost any tank or wall will prefer Leftovers at a bare minimum over Rocky Helmet. And even then... Kang can run Edge(Slide)Quake coverage. It may even want Flamethrower simply to deal with Ferro/Scizor/Forret specifically... just because it has no investment into Sp.Att doesn't mean a double flamethrower wouldn't hurt those guys. No sub or sash will save you there.

Kang has a pretty big movepool, making it difficult to predict on top of being a ridiculous wall breaker.
---
3DS FC: 2423-3095-6556
#38zane0144Posted 11/12/2013 8:45:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#39RockmanZeroEXEPosted 11/12/2013 8:49:51 AM(edited)
MogKnightAzure posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
kuroigaia posted...

yes sir (or ma'am?)

RockmanZeroEXE posted...

But nothing is going to run Rocky Helmet. It's not a great item. Almost any tank or wall will prefer Leftovers at a bare minimum over Rocky Helmet. And even then... Kang can run Edge(Slide)Quake coverage. It may even want Flamethrower simply to deal with Ferro/Scizor/Forret specifically... just because it has no investment into Sp.Att doesn't mean a double flamethrower wouldn't hurt those guys. No sub or sash will save you there.

Kang has a pretty big movepool, making it difficult to predict on top of being a ridiculous wall breaker.

Oh boy, and here comes the throw every counter argument from the both of us. Yes, you can call the switch and run EQ or even flame thrower. I could also say that I predict the power-up punch and switch in a rocky helmet ferrothom, even if rocky helmet isn't the best item and most walls would go leftovers. At this point, with this sort of arguing we won't get anywhere haha.

Because literally the only simple solution at this point is to sweep Kang before she gets to strong or Whirlwind/roar/dragon tail her out to make her lose her buffs to survive another day.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#40cardoor123 gfPosted 11/12/2013 8:48:37 AM
Kangaskhan isn't even good, Will-O-Wisp says hi. Fighting moves says hi. Ghosts says hi. :p TC sounds like a bad player who complains about everything that beats him. How about you get better at the game?