This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So when is Mega Arceus gonna happen?

#21NightmareGammaPosted 11/12/2013 12:19:33 PM
DrSock posted...
If it does have mega evolution, it would be slightly different.

It would combine all the plates into a new item (similar to mega stone).
The mega evolution would have the ability Omni type, where it is all of the pokemon types at once. Ever attack is not effective against it.
Using Judgement is super effective against all.

worst idea ever!

If anything, it's Mega Evolution would make it "???" Type, so that doesn't have any weakness or resistance, but also no STAB move, besides Judgement. The Stats would be raised to Mega Mewtwos Level (780) or would be untouched, because it already has an big advantage thanks to this Type Change.
---
#22Gogito4Posted 11/12/2013 12:20:30 PM
NightmareGamma posted...
DrSock posted...
If it does have mega evolution, it would be slightly different.

It would combine all the plates into a new item (similar to mega stone).
The mega evolution would have the ability Omni type, where it is all of the pokemon types at once. Ever attack is not effective against it.
Using Judgement is super effective against all.

worst idea ever!

If anything, it's Mega Evolution would make it "???" Type, so that doesn't have any weakness or resistance, but also no STAB move, besides Judgement. The Stats would be raised to Mega Mewtwos Level (780) or would be untouched, because it already has an big advantage thanks to this Type Change.

All megas gain 100 BST. He'd have 820 regardless.
---
Tales of Xillia... here I come!
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#23NightmareGammaPosted 11/12/2013 12:45:01 PM
Gogito4 posted...
All megas gain 100 BST. He'd have 820 regardless.

But I think Giving him higher Stats would be ridiculous!

BTW Could anyone see how this could be a movie?

Mewtwo being hunted by Arceus, because being a clone is against nature, and transforming to Mega Mewtwo Y, overpowering it at first but than Arceus use a Dark typed Judgement and was able to defeat it. Than Arceus wants to deal the finishing blow but the original Mewtwo comes and saves the MMY.

The original Mewtwo and MMY will fight arceus together, and while the fight is going on, Original mewtwo will be able to break a piece out of Arceus Halo (or whatever that should be), which will functions for mewtwo as a Mega Stone to transform into Mega Mewtwo X. Both Mewtwos than defeat Arceus with synchronized Arua Sphere's and they think they are save. But than something hit MMX and killed it. Arceus raises but combined all it's plates to a mega Stone to transform into Mega Arceus.

being angry and on a rampage, Arceus decides to destroy the entire world for creating something "blasphemic" as these two Pokemon. MMY, Ash and the others try to stand against it. Even other legendarys as the Birds, the wandering Trio, Mew etc. arrive in order to save life. however, against this Monster, not even all those together can stand a chance. MMY got devastatingly injured. As a last resort, MMY transfered all her powers to the original mewtwo, costing it her life, and with the help of Mew and Xerneas, Original Mewtwo was revived and thanks to the Genetic code of the other Mewtwo, the X and Y Powers combine and Mewtwo transforms once more, to Mega Mewtwo Z (and we all know that when Pokemon Z Edition arrives, this form will most likely be there too), being equal to Mega Arceus.

Both fight but neither Mewtwo, nor Arceus can win. at the end, Mewtwo targeted an Powerful Aura Blast (I call the attack that he and Mew used in the original Movie, where they fire giant energy waves at each other) to Arceus core, where it's Mega Stone is placed. The Mega Stone is gone, but that also meant that the plates are destroyed. Arceus comes back to sens, but now, that the plates are destroyed, Nature is going wild, the fabric of all existence and Arceus says that the end of not just the world, but the entire Universe, is coming.

Mewtwo than decides that it will use it's entire Power to create the plates anew, which leads in the ultimate sacrifice... Mewtwo will cease to exist... However Mewtwo is ready, and absorbs the broken Mega Stone of Arceus...

bathed in light, mewtwo merges with the stone, the stone than split itself into all the plates.
The universe is saved, and Arceus decided that it won't interfere anymore in what happens to the world. However, it also says that it will not hesitate to try to destroy everything again, if the universe itself will be in danger. Ash of course says that this will never happen, and the film will end.

Yup, I see the movie already in my mind >XD
---
#24pkmnpkmnPosted 11/12/2013 12:47:19 PM
It should be like in the movie where arceus automatically changes its type when before being struck by an attack so it becomes immune to it. Like a mix of color change, protean, and wonder guard.
---
3DS FC 4742-5990-4652
#25legendriderPosted 11/12/2013 12:50:27 PM
pkmnpkmn posted...
It should be like in the movie where arceus automatically changes its type when before being struck by an attack so it becomes immune to it. Like a mix of color change, protean, and wonder guard.

Gosh....that's amazing....and would be so broken.....I love it.
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#26Nightstar1994Posted 11/12/2013 12:58:36 PM
@NightmareGamma
Become a Pokemon Movie writer please.
---
Pokemon Y: Schneizel
FC: 4124 - 5013 - 1344
#27NightmareGammaPosted 11/12/2013 1:04:37 PM
Nightstar1994 posted...
@NightmareGamma
Become a Pokemon Movie writer please.

Glad that you like it =D

I already thought about something like this many times, I'm glad I finally was able to write that down somewhere xD

and even more glad that people like that idea ^__^
---
#28MrFingers07Posted 11/12/2013 1:06:03 PM
If it gets a Mega is there any doubt that his stat change would be

HP: 120
Attack: 140
Defense: 140
Special Attack: 140
Special Defense: 140
Speed: 140
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
#29NightmareGammaPosted 11/12/2013 7:05:25 PM
MrFingers07 posted...
If it gets a Mega is there any doubt that his stat change would be

HP: 120
Attack: 140
Defense: 140
Special Attack: 140
Special Defense: 140
Speed: 140

I hope THIS will NEVER happen =(
---
#30Plasma EXEPosted 11/12/2013 7:09:18 PM
It should get it's ability from Pokemon Conquest Omnipotent that recovered a ton of it's HP and some other things I can't rememeber.
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336. Friend Safari: Tyogre/Sawk/Meditite