This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Make up your own evolution methods

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Make up your own evolution methods
3 years ago#1
gimmick or otherwise.

like say, has there been a pokemon that only evolves after breeding with another pokemon?
"There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have." --Don Herold
3 years ago#2
No, but there has with trading.
3 years ago#3
There should be a pokemon that evolves when you speak into the mic once it reaches a certain level.
Safari: Skarmory, Ferroseed, and Excadrill. FC: 3351-4630-6995. If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back ASAP :)
3 years ago#4
How about something dumb, like you have to hold the 3DS upside dow- wait, that's a thing.
Like somehow he finds out Doc is Peter and that Peter is dead and he's all like "Aww hell nah. Nobody kills the webhead but me"- homiesunite
3 years ago#5
When you bring it to a specific place, or during a specific weather after battling
3DS FC : 1547 5383 8247
3 years ago#6
to evolve once you have to walk ten thousand miles
and to evolve twice you have to walk ten thousand more
where doing it man
where MAKING THIS HAPPEN
3 years ago#7
navi854 posted...
When you bring it to a specific place, or during a specific weather after battling

Like Glaceon, Leafeon, and Goodra?
Safari: Skarmory, Ferroseed, and Excadrill. FC: 3351-4630-6995. If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back ASAP :)
3 years ago#8
Missingno: Evolves when you completely submerge your DS in water.
If you spent as much energy talking about the stuff you LIKE instead of all the stuff you HATE, you'd probably end up hating way less stuff.
3 years ago#9
Reach level 100

Then it becomes something with like 620 BST
navi854 posted...
When you bring it to a specific place

Already exists.
Pokemon Y Friend Safari Pokemon: Dedenne, Electabuzz, Zebstricka
3DS FC: 3024 - 5019 - 8681 (PM me to add me)
3 years ago#10
Have it beat a certain poke in battle. (I think this is how Karrablast / Shelmet should have evolved).
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Make up your own evolution methods

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived