This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Cyllage City ALWAYS have framerate issues?

#1Jaded_ZephyrPosted 11/12/2013 9:44:35 PM
I'm just using the bicycle, it's not raining, and there's some slowdown in parts of Cyllage City where even parts of the screen take longer to load and have the same color as the sky. It does go away quickly as I zip by, but it's quite noticeable when I'm cycling around the city trying to hatch eggs and I see it over and over again. Does this happen to anyone else? Does Cyllage City have framerate issues even when it's NOT raining? Thanks for any help!
---
A gentle breeze blows, jaded though it may be. Is it a harbinger of peace or chaos? Only the wind knows...
#2Jaded_Zephyr(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 9:47:59 PM
BUMP because even after almost a month of the games coming out, the topics keep on coming fast and strong...
---
A gentle breeze blows, jaded though it may be. Is it a harbinger of peace or chaos? Only the wind knows...
#3Jaded_Zephyr(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 9:52:29 PM
Ah forget it, I just wanted to know if anybody else has framerate issues in Cyllage City when it isn't raining, but the board is too fast. I'll just come back another time.
---
#4Xenesis XenonPosted 11/12/2013 9:53:20 PM
Rain seems to be absolutely abysmal for the game's framerate.

Cyllage City seems to drop frames here or there normally, though.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#5FuneralCakePosted 11/12/2013 9:53:24 PM
I've noticed that, even when it's not raining. Snowbelle City also has these issues, and I'm sure there have been some other places that I forget about.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
#6Jaded_Zephyr(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 9:57:12 PM
Well, I'm just glad it isn't only me having framerate issues there. I thought my game was glitched somehow and that's why it was happening, but now I know it's just the design of the game. I haven't quite made it to Snowbelle City yet, but thanks for the warning!
---