This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I still like Hoenn more than Kalos in terms of map design

#21Sloth9230Posted 11/13/2013 7:53:50 PM
tarzanmx posted...
Sloth9230 posted...
Doctor_Spanky posted...

Kanto and Sinnoh are the only regions with segments that let you choose your own path IIRC. Johto and Hoenn don't really let you do this, and Unova and Kalos definitely don't

Johto lets you, you just can't fight Clair till after the rocket plot I think. I think... was there an obstacle for Pryce?

You couldn't fight him till after you were done with the Lake of Rage segment, I think. That includes kicking Team Rocket out of Mahogany Town.

But you can do it before fighting Chuck no?
#22P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 11/13/2013 7:55:07 PM
FuneralCake posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
It wasn't my first game, and we've been over this...but like you said, it's really not worth arguing any more :)

But it was the first game you really played. The other games you played when you were just a little kid and didn't really understand what was going on.

Don't take it so personally, though. ;)

I wouldn't dare :P. But anyways, I'd say that what you're saying is pretty much true, but I'll also admit that my love for Hoenn comes from the fact the my older brother loved it, and as a kid, that meant it must have been the "coolest thing ever".
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
3DS FC: 3222-6121-8437
#23tarzanmxPosted 11/13/2013 7:56:56 PM
Sloth9230 posted...
tarzanmx posted...
Sloth9230 posted...
Doctor_Spanky posted...

Kanto and Sinnoh are the only regions with segments that let you choose your own path IIRC. Johto and Hoenn don't really let you do this, and Unova and Kalos definitely don't

Johto lets you, you just can't fight Clair till after the rocket plot I think. I think... was there an obstacle for Pryce?

You couldn't fight him till after you were done with the Lake of Rage segment, I think. That includes kicking Team Rocket out of Mahogany Town.

But you can do it before fighting Chuck no?

I think you could. You could really just ignore Chuck for a lot of the game, if my memory from 12 years ago or so serves me xD (While I did play HG/SS, I went after the Gyms in a normal order, so that didn't really help me remember)
---
Not changing this sig until I have at least one Shiny version of each Eeveelution.
1/9 done.