This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Nature for Mega Venusaur?

#11Pervert_Kuhn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 6:10:41 PM
ShadowMaster684 posted...
The other idea is to put something to sleep and then leech seed whatever switches in. That would probably work just as well.

That 50% boost to Giga Drain is mighty tasty, though, especially backed by a Sp.Atk stat of 377.

You're right. That does sound good. Thanks!

Another question. You gave me advice on a mixed wall Goodra, and I've decided on a Curse set, and I'm trying to decide between Impish or Relaxed for its nature. Probably Impish so I might be able to outspeed some slow things before setting up, but relaxed gives me the option of having a surprise special coverage move.
---
The Official Almaz von Almandine Adamant of the Disgaea 4 Board
Pokemon X FC: 4768-7650-8206. In-Game Name: Evangeline
#12ShadowMaster684Posted 11/14/2013 6:14:41 PM
Relaxed might be the way to go with that, just because Goodra's speed isn't really going to make it faster than anything important anyway. Also, given that it's the lower of the two stats you're thinking about dropping, that means the decrease is a smaller amount than the drop would be if you went with Impish and lowered its Sp.Atk.

I'm not really entirely sure what EV spread or moveset you're planning on going with, though, so it's hard to say for sure, but I'm making something of an assumption that you're maxing out its HP and Defense, so it should be able to take the hits from faster stuff anyway.

But yeah, having a decent special attack (let's be honest, Ice Beam is hard to give up) to back you up is never a bad idea.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0361-6447-6950
#13Pervert_Kuhn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 6:21:20 PM
Just as I thought. Thanks for the info!

As for moveset, I'm thinking Curse, Power Whip, Aqua Tail/Earthquake, Ice Beam/Sludge Bomb/Flamethrower.

Honestly, at this stage, Curse is the only thing I've decided on. =P I guess Power Whip, EQ, and Ice Beam give the best all-around coverage, with PW allowing me to hit annoying waters like Quagsire and Rotom-W.
---
The Official Almaz von Almandine Adamant of the Disgaea 4 Board
Pokemon X FC: 4768-7650-8206. In-Game Name: Evangeline