This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is bull ****! I'm gonna have to wait for events to get a Mew/Celebi etc?!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. This is bull ****! I'm gonna have to wait for events to get a Mew/Celebi etc?!
2 years ago#11
Saixe posted...
we do get to experience the nice city of france, i so wanna go there. but i'm too poor :(

---
3DS Friend Code: (5086-0874-6462)
Pokemon Y Safari: Bug Type with Combee, Volbeat, and Heracross
2 years ago#12
smashbros123 posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there an event for HGSS with a Mew?? Could have sworn there was. If so and you got it you just have to wait for Poke Bank

There was, there were also 2 Jirachi events, and a Celebi event
2 years ago#13
What!? They delete saves for hacked pokes!? Well I guess Pokebank will be useless for me. Dunno what stuff I got that's hacked and, what stuff is legal.
---
3DS FC: 1891-1230-9741
2 years ago#14
OliverTehOmfa posted...
What!? They delete saves for hacked pokes!? Well I guess Pokebank will be useless for me. Dunno what stuff I got that's hacked and, what stuff is legal.

There has yet to be any reference to anything like that to my knowledge.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
2 years ago#15
OliverTehOmfa posted...

They delete saves?
---
Being yourself is the greatest thing. Do not let anyone tell you different.
3DS FC: 2277-7277-6375
2 years ago#16
Weak in order to get one pokemon I want I'd have to drop 40 on a game i have no interest in sheese could they at least buy me dinner first?
---
I got nothing
2 years ago#17
johnny tremain take your meds
---
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 132
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg
2 years ago#18
Naoyaats posted...
smashbros123 posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there an event for HGSS with a Mew?? Could have sworn there was. If so and you got it you just have to wait for Poke Bank

There was, there were also 2 Jirachi events, and a Celebi event

Yeah I definitely missed the Jirachi events but I was lucky to get one back in the Ruby days!
---
Gamertag: Symbiote 727: Currently playing: BioShock Infinite, Pokemon Y, Halo 4. 3DS FC: 1075-1843-1533
2 years ago#19
tremain07 posted...
I seriouslyca nnot believe this company would stoop so low to not only label illegal pokemon but to corrupt and delete the save files as well?

Waaah! I want to be a pitiful cheater but this evil company doesn't want the game to be overrun by hacked pokemon!

tremain07 posted...
hat's gaming tyranny 101

lol.

tremain07 posted...
I just wanted a pokemon that cannot be gotten through legitimate means in the US

Last i checked, Pokemon Ranch existed.
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
2 years ago#20
And the ignore list grows ever larger...
---
Pokemon X Friend Safari - 0344-9779-8512 (Phantump, Lampent, Drifblim)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. This is bull ****! I'm gonna have to wait for events to get a Mew/Celebi etc?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived