This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is bull ****! I'm gonna have to wait for events to get a Mew/Celebi etc?!

#31LiquefyPosted 11/15/2013 9:40:14 AM
tremain07 posted...
I seriouslyca nnot believe this company would stoop so low to not only label illegal pokemon but to corrupt and delete the save files as well? that's gaming tyranny 101 I just wanted a pokemon that cannot be gotten through legitimate means in the US

Trading is a legitimate means to obtain pokemon. Do you have any friends?
#32SaphirahPosted 11/15/2013 9:42:07 AM
You can get a legit Mew. Just hack the pass and catch it normally in Emerald.
---
3DS FC: 2621 2684 0605.
#33Koi_TenchiPosted 11/15/2013 9:42:27 AM
ITT: "How dare Gamefreak not let me cheat without making it clear to everyone else that I'm cheating."
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#34KementarriPosted 11/15/2013 9:43:38 AM
smashbros123 posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there an event for HGSS with a Mew?? Could have sworn there was. If so and you got it you just have to wait for Poke Bank

Yes, I have three of them. And I think it was actually Platinum as that's the game mine are in.
---
3DS FC: 3265-6079-5288 IGN:Mythic
Do you want to live for more than just yourself? Ask (PM) me, I'll show you how.
#35banjo kazooiePosted 11/15/2013 9:45:23 AM
tremain07 posted...
I seriouslyca nnot believe this company would stoop so low to not only label illegal pokemon but to corrupt and delete the save files as well?

I've seen absolutely no proof of this. The only thing there is proof of is a single player with dying RAM corrupting where the box data is loaded to, which is an amazing coincidence; usually dying RAM just causes **** to hit the fan, invalid pointers/array index/etc, most likely leading to random crashing and such...
---
That's strange because reading it gave me Shonen level powers, a spiked hair cut, and Lupus. - SwordMasterEX
#36banjo kazooiePosted 11/15/2013 9:47:10 AM
Kementarri posted...
smashbros123 posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there an event for HGSS with a Mew?? Could have sworn there was. If so and you got it you just have to wait for Poke Bank

Yes, I have three of them. And I think it was actually Platinum as that's the game mine are in.

http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/151.shtml
---
That's strange because reading it gave me Shonen level powers, a spiked hair cut, and Lupus. - SwordMasterEX
#370pt1muzPr1m3Posted 11/15/2013 9:56:03 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
tremain07 posted...
I seriouslyca nnot believe this company would stoop so low to not only label illegal pokemon but to corrupt and delete the save files as well?

Waaah! I want to be a pitiful cheater but this evil company doesn't want the game to be overrun by hacked pokemon!

tremain07 posted...
hat's gaming tyranny 101

lol.

tremain07 posted...
I just wanted a pokemon that cannot be gotten through legitimate means in the US

Last i checked, Pokemon Ranch existed.

cheater is just a fancy word for winner.

Anyway, is this for real? you can't just say things like this without any proof.
---
Steel Safari: Mawile, Skarmory, Klefki
FC: 3411 - 1090 - 3122
#38tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 9:58:49 AM
Are you saying my friend lied to me?! no way what reason could he possibly have to lie and say save files are corrupted and deleted
---
I got nothing
#39Bluelynx87Posted 11/15/2013 10:04:15 AM
greedy? the event s are free
#40henoCobuskPosted 11/15/2013 10:06:02 AM
tremain07 posted...
Are you saying my friend lied to me?! no way what reason could he possibly have to lie and say save files are corrupted and deleted

Making the pokemon unable to transfer makes sense.

Corrupting the save hasn't been hinted at and I doubt game freak would do that when anybody even a person who dosen't cheat could have got a hacked pokemon from gts or local trade.

A person who thinks all their pokemon are legal would be ticked if they lost their save because of such a stupid technicality.