This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Morality and Pokemon

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Morality and Pokemon
2 years ago#41
pretty sure it doesn't because after i did super training it said it maxed so i attempt to use a a small bag(which increases exactly 1 ev) and it still said it was maxed.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC8ceXRcUhc
Final Fantasy VI is the best game ever.
2 years ago#42
KeeperOfShadows posted...
Gotta love how serious video games have become these days.

I miss the 90s sometimes...

Back in the 90s we had the SNES VS Genesis wars. The only console war that mattered imho.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 649/649 owned, 3 Star Card, Rayman Orgins(Wii)
2 years ago#43
SMASHKING84 posted...
pretty sure it doesn't because after i did super training it said it maxed so i attempt to use a a small bag(which increases exactly 1 ev) and it still said it was maxed.

It maxes at 252 in Super Training, this has already been proven. If you take a pokemon with 0 EVs and train Speed to max, and Attack to max, you will have 6 EVs left over.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
2 years ago#44
Morality is subjective, Pokemon is a game, Let it go
---
3DS: 1607-1875-9324
Destroy, Conquer, Rebuild
2 years ago#45
ChocoboDreams posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

It maxes at 252 in Super Training, this has already been proven. If you take a pokemon with 0 EVs and train Speed to max, and Attack to max, you will have 6 EVs left over.

then explain why i cant use a +1 bag.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC8ceXRcUhc
Final Fantasy VI is the best game ever.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Morality and Pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived