This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Bank and RNG'd or Legal Edited Pokemon

#21MCcakePosted 11/17/2013 9:05:30 AM
Ghetsis posted...
Pupu27 posted...
varnius8 posted...
Will they make it through? Is there really anything that's stopping them from going through the PokeBank?

I mean, take this Milotic for example. It's 100% legal in every aspect, but it has perfect stats:

https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=6850032

Would it make it through the PokeBank?

Nobody knows at the moment, but there is a high chance that all RNG and hacked pokes will be detected. Nintendo always has an ace hidden in it's sleeve (the account system in nintendo direct is an example)

High chance that all RNG'd Pokemon will be detected? LOL

The game itself creates the "RNG'd Pokemon." Not to mention, all Pokemon in the existence of anything are technically "RNG'd."

He's got a point^
---
Currently playing: Kid Icarus Uprising, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
3DS FC: 4055-3491-9170/ Jam, the mayor of Bunma
#22Sloth9230Posted 11/17/2013 9:08:50 AM
Pupu27 posted...
varnius8 posted...
Will they make it through? Is there really anything that's stopping them from going through the PokeBank?

I mean, take this Milotic for example. It's 100% legal in every aspect, but it has perfect stats:

Nobody knows at the moment, but there is a high chance that all RNG and hacked pokes will be detected. Nintendo always has an ace hidden in it's sleeve (the account system in nintendo direct is an example)

Aww well, guess my 4 max IV krookodile that I caught in the wild won't go through :/

lol, stop spouting BS.
#23neonplanetsPosted 11/17/2013 9:11:58 AM
If RNG mons aren't allowed then poke transporter shouldn't exist because all mons are RNGd.
#24Pupu27Posted 11/17/2013 9:12:20 AM
Sloth9230 posted...
Pupu27 posted...
varnius8 posted...

Aww well, guess my 4 max IV krookodile that I caught in the wild won't go through :/

lol, stop spouting BS.

Why are you so angry, I literally said that nobody knows what's gonna happen with pokebank :)? I guess you are worrying that your precious hacked pokemons won't make it but what will you lose if this is the case? You didn't spend any effort to have those hacked pokemon in the first place.
---
I swear I'm nobody alt.
FC: 1048-8565-3189
#25Team Rocket Elite(Moderator)Posted 11/17/2013 9:14:27 AM
I'm guessing the fact that you are misleading people is what's bothering him.
---
No amount of rallying would let me beat raytan7585.
Congrats to raytan7585 for winning the CB9 Guru Contest!
#26ss4gogeta_darkPosted 11/17/2013 9:21:10 AM
In a game where getting max IVs is easier than breathing, I doubt it won't pass. You forget the IVs were able to be obtained legit in older versions, just much harder.
---
FX 8150 @ 4.3ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1200/1600|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W8prox64
FCs in contacts. Dream code 5800-2200-1856
#27Arcadia__personPosted 11/17/2013 9:21:31 AM
Pupu27 posted...
Sloth9230 posted...
Pupu27 posted...
varnius8 posted...

lol, stop spouting BS.

Why are you so angry, I literally said that nobody knows what's gonna happen with pokebank :)? I guess you are worrying that your precious hacked pokemons won't make it but what will you lose if this is the case? You didn't spend any effort to have those hacked pokemon in the first place.

He's probably mad because you're obviously just trolling.

I laughed at "nobody knows." Maybe you don't, but nope, people know. "RNGd" Pokemon (which, have others have pointed out, is not actually a thing) will make it through, and so will good hacks. You're just wrong.
---
3DS F.C = 0387 - 9320 - 6533. Eric from Hawkeye
#28Pupu27Posted 11/17/2013 9:21:32 AM
Team Rocket Elite posted...
I'm guessing the fact that you are misleading people is what's bothering him.

What I did was just showing one possibility, that's all. For example, if there is human involve in the hack detecting process then this person wouldn't know if a pokemon is RNG or hacked. He would just flag all the pokemons with stats that he finds suspicious.

Even in forums like this we have human moderators then it's would be surprise me if there is no person to look at the data of a system as big as pokebank.

However ultimately we don't know anything at all Nintendo's preparing for pokebank, so what everyone here said is just wild guesses.
---
I swear I'm nobody alt.
FC: 1048-8565-3189
#29Sloth9230Posted 11/17/2013 9:24:21 AM
Pupu27 posted...
Why are you so angry,

Because I've seen you in enough threads to know you don't know what you're talking about.
#30Team Rocket Elite(Moderator)Posted 11/17/2013 9:24:47 AM
It's the reverse. Pokebank being large doesn't mean humans get involved. Pokebank being so large, means everything is automated.
---
No amount of rallying would let me beat raytan7585.
Congrats to raytan7585 for winning the CB9 Guru Contest!