This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: Dialga, Palkia and Giratina should have these as hidden abilities...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. C/D: Dialga, Palkia and Giratina should have these as hidden abilities...

User Info: Nopegineer

Nopegineer
3 years ago#11
Roar of time EVERYTHING.
FC: 5241 - 2168 - 1297

User Info: Xeo352

Xeo352
3 years ago#12
Legendaries without pressure? do it, GameFreak... Do it now. I love signature abilities for legendaries, I don't use them much myself, But I just like to know that the big box cover creatures of the game have a lot of thought put into them and are unnecessarily cool, these 3 being some of my favorite legendaries would just add to the positive!
Pokemon X: 4313-0450-2944

User Info: InhaledCorn

InhaledCorn
3 years ago#13
I think it would be more interesting if as long as Giratina-O is in battle, the battle is treated as an Inverse Battle. It would be a lot more difficult to wall it, though it would have to watch out for the occasional Normal-type.
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
Pokemon Friend Safari: Nincada, Sandshrew, Gastrodon

User Info: CaptainRandom1

CaptainRandom1
3 years ago#14
InhaledCorn posted...
I think it would be more interesting if as long as Giratina-O is in battle, the battle is treated as an Inverse Battle. It would be a lot more difficult to wall it, though it would have to watch out for the occasional Normal-type.

They should hust make a field move that turns the battle inverse, and Giratina could have the ability linked to that move like drizzle and drought.
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691
http://i.imgur.com/R9wiC6E.jpg

User Info: shadowenclave47

shadowenclave47
3 years ago#15
Nopegineer posted...
Roar of time EVERYTHING.

Yes just make sure you get rid of the fairy pokemon and then spam Roar of time.
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380

User Info: Solar20xx

Solar20xx
3 years ago#16
I love them (although Dialga sounds rather strong)
Crap, I edit a lot.
Almost NEVER take me seriously in almost anything. I'll let you know whenever I am at times.

User Info: InhaledCorn

InhaledCorn
3 years ago#17
CaptainRandom1 posted...
InhaledCorn posted...

They should hust make a field move that turns the battle inverse, and Giratina could have the ability linked to that move like drizzle and drought.

This is good too, yes.
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
Pokemon Friend Safari: Nincada, Sandshrew, Gastrodon
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. C/D: Dialga, Palkia and Giratina should have these as hidden abilities...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived