This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Delphox is alright.

#31DigitalIncisionPosted 11/18/2013 10:34:20 AM
NME_Enterprises posted...
lol dude, lighten up

i don't know another way to say that I'm not upset or anything so I'll just say it: i'm not upset or anything

just wondering why someone needs to point out that I'm speaking in opinions when its glaringly obvious
---
Digi
Board 8 Late Night Crew [LNC]
#32CyberWhiteTigerPosted 11/18/2013 10:40:31 AM
Well I agree. I think Delphox I alright too. I admit I was disappointed with it basically having a movepool like Serperior.

Greninja is definitely the best starter this gen and not because I chose Froakie. I think it has so much in terms of movepool and can be physical or special.

Chesnaught I think has the worst typing but at least it has a movepool unlike Fennekin line. I am not a big fan of Chesnaught's design but overall this gen is the first time where I like all the starters.
---
Lights will guide you home
Pokemon X FC: 4484 8823 6418 - add me if you want for friend safari but also PM me so I can add you too
#33kitsuruPosted 11/18/2013 10:41:02 AM
DigitalIncision posted...
kitsuru posted...
kitsuru posted...
delphox is both the worst design and worst competitively of the three starters

In your opinion. Delphox may not be great competitively (although she gets some great support moves and unique things like Magician and Magic Room) but her design is my personal favorite.

Why in the world would you come into this topic and say "In your opinion."

no ****

it's a message board, of course I'm expressing my opinion. this isn't some revelation to anybody here, except yourself apparently

I was aware that you were expressing your opinion. I was just emphasizing that not everybody agrees with it. The TC themselves used imo, if you bothered to actually read the first post.

The fact that you're exploding about three words is actually kind of hilarious.

so wait

because the TC used IMO you then require everyone else to use it otherwise you can't tell opinion from fact?

i'm also not exploding, I just think its funny that out of insecurity, an inferiority complex or some other hilarious thing, you feel the need to point out that I am, in fact, speaking an opinion on a message board ... all because a Pokemon that you like sucks lol ... enjoy the pokemon you like, you don't need validation from me and you don't need to make sure everyone knows that I'm speaking in opinions

imo

You're right, I don't need validation from you. I was never trying to get it, though. ^^

I never thought you or anyone else wasn't aware that you were stating your opinion. I just wanted to emphasize, as I already said, that not everyone shares that opinion. It wasn't meant as a correction to your post. A better way to say it might've been 'that's [just] your opinion'.

Glad we both find the other hilarious, by the way. Now can we please stop detailing the topic?
---
Code: 3136-6781-4024 (Mawile, Clefki, and Forretress). IGN: Tammy. PM if you add!
Official Delphox of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#34DigitalIncisionPosted 11/18/2013 10:42:40 AM
I'm not sure what detailing the topic is ... that said, you don't need to emphasize that not everyone shares that opinion. There are billions of people in this world and most of them are capable of free thought. You were point it out out of insecurity, which again, is hilarious.

Toodles.
---
Digi
#35LontaBeansPosted 11/18/2013 10:43:13 AM

2nd worst design, and good competitively. You must not know how to use it. SHAME ON YOU!
---
[::[__]::] Playing) Pokemon X and Y (3DS)
[+[__]::] ~3DS FC: 1289-8495-8484 ~
#36AlphanumericPosted 11/18/2013 10:43:55 AM
Windyligth posted...
This isn't a Greninja topic guys.

every topic about delphox topic is about something other than delphox
---
http://i.imgur.com/d6BoWMy.gif
#37Don_of_BladesPosted 11/18/2013 10:44:08 AM
really all delphox is missing is a move that would remove the item it stole either a spat version of fling, or a move that does double damage but burns the item in the process (think of the attack turning any held item into a pseudo gem for just that attack)

then it can steal, chuck, repeat.
---
Rena~
1779-0713-6090
#38DigitalIncisionPosted 11/18/2013 10:46:00 AM
LontaBeans posted...

2nd worst design, and good competitively. You must not know how to use it. SHAME ON YOU!

no actually, it being poor competitively is the part of that statement that isn't opinion. provided competitively means actual competitive play online with competent players, which is implied. it has a great defensive movepool and utterly worthless stats to back it up. this is fact.
---
Digi
#39kitsuruPosted 11/18/2013 10:46:30 AM
Don_of_Blades posted...
really all delphox is missing is a move that would remove the item it stole either a spat version of fling, or a move that does double damage but burns the item in the process (think of the attack turning any held item into a pseudo gem for just that attack)

then it can steal, chuck, repeat.

That'd be fantastic. We need that and a physically defensive assault vest.
---
Code: 3136-6781-4024 (Mawile, Clefki, and Forretress). IGN: Tammy. PM if you add!
Official Delphox of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#40hellslingerPosted 11/18/2013 10:49:47 AM
It saddens me that so many base liking a pokemon solely on how it can be used competitively.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
3DS FC - 3067-5153-3741