This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm honestly a little annoyed at the Hoenn loved.

#61pokemonzeroPosted 11/18/2013 7:08:00 PM
LamboNemo posted...
SO I'm a troll because I have....

..an opinion.

This website is so pathetic. I expected people to disagree with me, but no wonder no actual topics of discussion get posted and all you see is the same 5 topics over and over again. God I remeber when this game was first annouced, nothing but the exact same topics over and over.

This is why, someone has a differing opinion than someone else, they run and tattle to the mods, and that's the end of the story.

People hated Gen 3, get the **** over it and realize that generation was the least popular out of any of them. That's a known fact.

No you are a troll because you are trying to say your opinion is that of everyone. Everyone has their own opinion. Learn to not state Opinion as fact and you won't be called out for trolling

And lots of people don't hate Gen 3. Get over it

BTW how does this topic have anything to do with Pokemon X? Oh wait it doesn't
---
With all these Hoenn Pokemon getting Megaevolutions
OMG Hoenn Remakes C*Shot*
#62lambchipsPosted 11/18/2013 7:10:00 PM
LMAO
R/S/E is my fav pokemon game, come at me bro
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#63JarickoPosted 11/18/2013 7:10:55 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
G/S is still the Best.

Fixed!
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#64pokemonzeroPosted 11/18/2013 7:26:57 PM
Jaricko posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
G/S is still the Worst. With it's level curve and the almost endless grinding between Clair and Lance

Fixed!

Good one

I needed a good laugh

Ps refixed it
inb4someonequotesthispostandeditsitagain
---
With all these Hoenn Pokemon getting Megaevolutions
OMG Hoenn Remakes C*Shot*
#65sniper_zeroPosted 11/18/2013 7:40:57 PM
LamboNemo posted...
Seriously? NOBODY liked those games, Gamefreak went 1 step forward and 10 steps back with Ruby and Sapphire. Everything innovative with Gold and Silver was completely ignored and lost with Ruby and Sapphire.

This board is the only board I've ever seen that loves Hoenn, although this is Gamefaqs, so it is loaded with hipsters.

Look, it's fine to like whatever game you want, People will call me a "genwunner" simply because I like the original 151 the best, but I certianly don't have anything against the new pokes. I never complained about the trash bag, ice cream, or car key pokemon.

To tell the truth, I've very bitter about Ruby and Sapphire because then it wasn't about "catchin 'em all!" anymore. Then it became, well basically what it's been since then. People breeding 420042 Bulbasaurs just to get one with a perfect IV or EV or BU or CO or whatever else there is out there. Pokemon was never about that. The fanbase quite literally ruined Pokemon for me.

I just want to trade a cool poke for another cool poke. I don't give a damn what nature, IV, EV, thought process, religion, politcal idealology it has. Jesus Christ.

Troll harder, TC. You haven't rustled enough jimmies yet.

And...

User Name LamboNemo
User ID 6843937
Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
---
Pokemon Y FC: 2036-7614-1772.
Octillery, Wartortle, Frogadier. IGN: Calem
#66MairuzuPosted 11/18/2013 7:42:53 PM
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1369/09/1369094536515.jpg

Lol TC whining that people call him troll for his opinion. Calls his opinion fact. Idiot.
---
She's got you high and you don't even know yet... You can't deny you're looking for the sunset.
3DS: 4141-2590-6461
#67ShadowUmbreon42Posted 11/18/2013 7:45:03 PM
LamboNemo posted...
Seriously? NOBODY liked those games, Gamefreak went 1 step forward and 10 steps back with Ruby and Sapphire. Everything innovative with Gold and Silver was completely ignored and lost with Ruby and Sapphire.

This board is the only board I've ever seen that loves Hoenn, although this is Gamefaqs, so it is loaded with hipsters.

Look, it's fine to like whatever game you want, People will call me a "genwunner" simply because I like the original 151 the best, but I certianly don't have anything against the new pokes. I never complained about the trash bag, ice cream, or car key pokemon.

To tell the truth, I've very bitter about Ruby and Sapphire because then it wasn't about "catchin 'em all!" anymore. Then it became, well basically what it's been since then. People breeding 420042 Bulbasaurs just to get one with a perfect IV or EV or BU or CO or whatever else there is out there. Pokemon was never about that. The fanbase quite literally ruined Pokemon for me.

I just want to trade a cool poke for another cool poke. I don't give a damn what nature, IV, EV, thought process, religion, politcal idealology it has. Jesus Christ.

Me and my friend love hoenn, your worthless opinion is invalid.
---
Being yourself is the greatest thing. Do not let anyone tell you different.
3DS FC: 2277-7277-6375 IGN: Patrick
#68Sloth9230Posted 11/18/2013 7:45:38 PM
LamboNemo posted...
SO I'm a troll because I have....

..an opinion.

This website is so pathetic. I expected people to disagree with me, but no wonder no actual topics of discussion get posted and all you see is the same 5 topics over and over again. God I remeber when this game was first annouced, nothing but the exact same topics over and over.

This is why, someone has a differing opinion than someone else, they run and tattle to the mods, and that's the end of the story.

Some people hated Gen 3, get the **** over it and realize that generation was the least popular out of any of them. That's a known fact.

You can thank me later.
#69MairuzuPosted 11/18/2013 7:47:55 PM
Literally made a new account to just troll. That's pathetic.
---
She's got you high and you don't even know yet... You can't deny you're looking for the sunset.
3DS: 4141-2590-6461