This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Truant Durant makes the Battle Maison so easy! :D

#21MM125Posted 11/20/2013 12:09:51 PM
Pupu27 posted...
This make me wonder if Durant have skills similar to shadow tag will it be banned right away? Imagine Durant switch out to Mega Gengar with protect to sweep :D

Truant Durant with Eject Button into a Pokémon with Shadow Tag sounds like a pretty fun strategy.

Saphirah posted...
I find no satisfaction in winning, or even playing this cheap maison of luck, NO SKILL REQUIRED. Just pure hax.

Ok, real question here, am I the only one who never saw any of this hax? It seemed pretty fair to me.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#22Storm_LordPosted 11/20/2013 12:12:12 PM
MM125 posted...
Max Speed IVs, max Speed EVs, Speed boosting nature, and Choice Scarf (or just Focus Sash). The idea is to make sure you do everything you can to use Entrainment before it dies.

Figures I need a strategy to go with it lol.
#23SopherooPosted 11/20/2013 12:13:57 PM
Storm_Lord posted...
MM125 posted...
Max Speed IVs, max Speed EVs, Speed boosting nature, and Choice Scarf (or just Focus Sash). The idea is to make sure you do everything you can to use Entrainment before it dies.

Figures I need a strategy to go with it lol.

Personally, I can see why people use Choice Scarf, but Focus Sash ensures that even against Blaziken/Infernape/insert faster opponent here, your Durant will be able to Entrainement,

I need to make another streak, I am getting low on BP and I want some evolution items
#24MM125Posted 11/20/2013 12:21:10 PM(edited)
Sopheroo posted...
Personally, I can see why people use Choice Scarf, but Focus Sash ensures that even against Blaziken/Infernape/insert faster opponent here, your Durant will be able to Entrainement,

I need to make another streak, I am getting low on BP and I want some evolution items

Actually, Blaziken's pretty slow without a Speed Boost or two, and Durant's got one point higher than Infernape. The biggest problems are fast Taunt users, and Choice Scarf counters that pretty well.

In fact, Choice Scarf Durant outspeeds everything but priority, other Choice Scarfers, Quick Claw, etc.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
#25GirlHopePosted 11/20/2013 12:23:51 PM
I knew it. People care more about winning than battling. Basically, in this situation you are fighting an Item. Whatever the enemy Pokémon isa holding is what you are battling. In other words, you do not like fighting against opponents who have a means to fight back. It is sisckening that Pokémon has come to this. I might as well use level 1 Pokémon with Shield Dust and 12 IV's in every stat, bevause people would be mucxh happier fighting things that fall by a single move than actually battle,
#26OliverTehOmfa(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 12:29:44 PM
GirlHope posted...
I knew it. People care more about winning than battling. Basically, in this situation you are fighting an Item. Whatever the enemy Pokémon isa holding is what you are battling. In other words, you do not like fighting against opponents who have a means to fight back. It is sisckening that Pokémon has come to this. I might as well use level 1 Pokémon with Shield Dust and 12 IV's in every stat, bevause people would be mucxh happier fighting things that fall by a single move than actually battle,

It's a computer that needs to be beaten to get certain items. I prefer to get those items easily so I can battle against real people online, but that's just me.
---
3DS FC: 1891-1230-9741
#27ClassyOldHatPosted 11/20/2013 12:30:27 PM
GirlHope posted...

You do realize this is just to clear the "Hax Maison" right? Where one crit or miss at the wrong time can waste hours of work even if the player does everything right?
#28FalxXDPosted 11/20/2013 12:37:58 PM
I so need to get one of those!
---
Official Male Chansey of the pokemon boards.
3ds friend code: 0216-0976-7778
#29MM125Posted 11/20/2013 12:39:57 PM
GirlHope posted...

You think people enjoy using Truant Durant? It's boring as hell. It's an AI exploit to make BP grinding easier.
---
#30FalxXDPosted 11/20/2013 12:44:12 PM
MM125 posted...
GirlHope posted...

You think people enjoy using Truant Durant? It's boring as hell. It's an AI exploit to make BP grinding easier.

Well, would be more enjoyable that constantly being countered and swept by the hax Maison teams.
---
Official Male Chansey of the pokemon boards.
3ds friend code: 0216-0976-7778