This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fastest Way To Level Up To 100?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fastest Way To Level Up To 100?
2 years ago#1
What's the fastest way to level up a pokemon to 100?

What I'm doing:
-lucky egg
-exp o-power lvl 3
-restraunt le wow triple battles

Does anyone have a better way? Please answer thanks!!
2 years ago#2
Leave Pokemon in day care fly to luminouse city go around tower and put a coin under the stick to keep it going in circles while you sleep
---
always the kueve...never the thraxx...ash white 2 fc 4728-9649-7820 3DS fc 3325-2569-6562
2 years ago#3
always_kueve posted...
Leave Pokemon in day care fly to luminouse city go around tower and put a coin under the stick to keep it going in circles while you sleep

Don't do this if you want your 3DS to work next year.
---
STAB Quick Attack. Staraptor.
2 years ago#4
Are triple battles better than rotation?
2 years ago#5
neonplanets posted...
Are triple battles better than rotation?

They're faster and easier since you can potentially take them all out in 1 turn.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
2 years ago#6
Restaurant Le Wow. Triple/Rotation battles. Exp O-power, Lucky Egg. Pokemon Amie Affection min level 2 for Pokemon you're battling with.

It'll skyrocket quickly and Pokemon are healed between battles. If you have 2 really weak Pokemon and 1 strong, go with Rotation. Weak Pokemon in 2nd & 3rd place. Strong in 1st. Have Strong 1 shot Pokemon and weak pokemon in the side slots will rocket up.

If all 3 Pokemon are at decent levels switch to Triple Battles to kill Pokemon faster. Protect will stall you a bit but the best way to do it to me. Also not as boring.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
2 years ago#7
All i can think of is Battle Chateau and Le Wow and i never liked relying on the daycare because its slow and boring but everyone recommends it.
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380
2 years ago#8
No day care, you forget moves and i have an easier way to keep going around without using a coin.. Why would i ever do that to my 3ds?

Thanks for the answers..
2 years ago#9
Restaurant le wow for me with extra earnings hahaha
---
PSVITA,PS3,3DS GAMER
Twitter/Instagram-Ronsocute124
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fastest Way To Level Up To 100?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived