This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would it be Smart/Good to abuse Perish Song to bypass Protect at LeWow/Sushi ?

#1NewAnimeFanDVPosted 11/20/2013 5:57:43 AM
I've heard rumours that sushi high roller reduces entry costs after completing it multiple times but have not seen a concrete number that would indicate how many times to do so.
So as an alternative I've been doing Le Wow to try get as near perfect to the turn count normally.

Worth it to do a cheap strat with minimal effort and simply rotate at the desired last turn so Song can kick in?

Not saying i can't beat the Protect spamming AI, it's just annoying that they randomly decide to do it at the last turn when other times they don't use protect at all.
---
The official Flail Girl(Seven) of the Final Fantasy XIII: Agito(Type-0) board
3DS FC - - - 1650-2342-4890 (Pokemon Y)
#2MogKnightAzurePosted 11/20/2013 6:03:58 AM(edited)
It's not worth trying to get perfect turns in the restaurant, period. Not only is the AI still capable of randomly protecting on turn 6 (or beyond) but if you just get a strong enough pokemon to mindlessly 'mash A to win' with you'll complete the battles much sooner than 6 turns on average, still get 18-20 balm shrooms, and be done as fast as possible, ready to go through it again.

Most of the money you get from the restaurant comes from the battles themselves, specifically the 1st and 2nd fights, not the balm shrooms... which you still get a lot of anyway. It's simply not worth the trouble just to get, what... 25? Just blow through it so you can do it over and over in a shorter time.
---
3DS FC: 2423-3095-6556
#3NewAnimeFanDV(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 6:06:34 AM
Well that makes sense, i didn't have Prize Money lvl 3 until recently so i haven't used it yet so i was using level 2 + Amulet for quite a while.
---
#4ZabuzadonoPosted 11/20/2013 6:11:29 AM(edited)
MogKnightAzure posted...
Most of the money you get from the restaurant comes from the battles themselves, specifically the 1st and 2nd fights, not the balm shrooms...

Huh? I am only getting ~20k each from those two fights w/ the Amulet Coin (I haven't been using the Prize Money O-Power). Does the $$ really go up that much from the O-Power?
---
3DS FC - 4511-1011-4738
Pokemon X - Friend Safari: Marowak, Phanpy, Gastrodon (Pink)
#5NewAnimeFanDV(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 6:12:55 AM(edited)
I get 40k each from the first 2 fights with lvl 2 so yes it makes a huge differnce

The money you get for beating the trainers alone makes up for the entry cost using the powers and coin
---
#6NessEggmanPosted 11/20/2013 6:13:02 AM
Zabuzadono posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...
Most of the money you get from the restaurant comes from the battles themselves, specifically the 1st and 2nd fights, not the balm shrooms...

Huh? I am only getting ~20k each from those two fights w/ the Amulet Coin (I haven't been using the Prize Money O-Power). Does the $$ really go up that much from the O-Power?

I'm pretty sure it triples your money, and you get over 60k with level 3.
---
Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it.
3DSFC: 2750 1911 5515 (Boldore, Barbaracle, Corsola)
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 11/20/2013 6:13:43 AM
NewAnimeFanDV posted...
I get 40k each from the first 2 fights with lvl 2 so yes it makes a huge differnce

The money you get for beating the trainers alone makes up for the entry cost using the powers and coin

And then there's the 20-25 Balm Mushrooms and Big Nuggets at the end...
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#8NessEggmanPosted 11/20/2013 6:15:02 AM
Money Power level 1 + Amulet Coin will already give you back the 90k+ for entering Le Wow. You don't really profit but you break even with a little extra.

Money Power level 3 + Amulet Coin pretty much makes you a ton of money.

This is not incluing the shrooms, either, of course.

I usually only go to Le Wow for the easy EXP, so if I'm playing alone, it's EXP level 3 and Money level 1.
---
Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it.
3DSFC: 2750 1911 5515 (Boldore, Barbaracle, Corsola)
#9MogKnightAzurePosted 11/20/2013 6:25:12 AM(edited)
Zabuzadono posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...

Yes. You get 60k from the first two fights EACH. So thats all your money back (and more) right there. Every other fight is about 24k last I remember.

The best part is that because the game never gives back control to you until the chain of battles are over, any O-Powers you have in effect when you start cannot drop off of you until you finish, even if it takes you longer than 3 minutes.
---
3DS FC: 2423-3095-6556