This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you support making Wings and EV reducing berries purchaseable?

#1ClassyOldHatPosted 11/20/2013 11:43:14 AM
Would you? - Results (73 votes)
Yes to both.
82.19% (60 votes)
Yes to the berries, no to the wings.
8.22% (6 votes)
Yes to the wings, no to the berries.
5.48% (4 votes)
No to both.
4.11% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
By "Purchasable" I mean that you can buy them with in-game money, with no Join Avenue-esque once per day limits.
#2MysticSoldier5Posted 11/20/2013 12:02:47 PM
Yes!
---
"Good riddance, human scum! The world's better off without you!"
http://i.imgur.com/6DdDc.gif
#3ClassyOldHat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 12:03:12 PM
Bump, in hopes of a few posts explaining their opinions.
#4ClassyOldHat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 2:43:56 PM
Bump again.
#5GastroFanPosted 11/20/2013 3:03:52 PM
Why stop at EV reducing berries and wings being purchaseable? We should be able to purchase Micle, Enigma, Custap and other berries in that tier instead of having to either luck out in Battle Maison or get them from a special event pokemon like in generation 5 with Darkrai. Special items and TMs can remain prizes bought by battle points through the battle towers but it's ridiculous to make us have to battle for berries that should be readily available in game since we can now grow them (love them bringing the berry patch back, btw).
#6MetleonPosted 11/20/2013 3:05:29 PM
Yes but I'd never actually buy the wings. I have a feeling horde battles are faster than using wings since they only give 1 EV each use.
---
3DS FC: 5257 - 9998 - 2632
Pokemon Y Name: Benjamin
#7ClassyOldHat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 3:27:55 PM
GastroFan posted...
Why stop at EV reducing berries and wings being purchaseable? We should be able to purchase Micle, Enigma, Custap and other berries in that tier instead of having to either luck out in Battle Maison or get them from a special event pokemon like in generation 5 with Darkrai. Special items and TMs can remain prizes bought by battle points through the battle towers but it's ridiculous to make us have to battle for berries that should be readily available in game since we can now grow them (love them bringing the berry patch back, btw).

You have a point. It's not as if these were especially useful berries outside niche circumstances in battle. The only reason I every used them in BW1/2 was to sell them to the maid. Even being BP prizes would better reflect their usefulness than 100 straight wins. I mean if Game Freak Somehow managed to think the Binding Band was worth as much as choice items were to battlers, offering these in a shop is not unreasonable.
#8MoxRavagerPosted 11/20/2013 3:34:18 PM
The wings yes but not the berries.

The berries mutation thing is neat feature that doesn't take long if you want the EV reducing berries.
---
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
3DS FC: 1977-0202-6028. PM me if you want to add me.
#9ClassyOldHat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 3:49:03 PM
MoxRavager posted...
The wings yes but not the berries.

The berries mutation thing is neat feature that doesn't take long if you want the EV reducing berries.

Yeah the Mutation feature was really neat. Though now that I think about it, this could actually be a better wait to include the Micle, etc. berries, while leaving EV berries for purchasing in bulk as needed.