This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best way to go about breeding genderless Pokemon?

#11Absolutezero93Posted 11/20/2013 2:27:44 PM
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Absolutezero93 posted...
gunsndroses posted...
Absolutezero93 posted...
Use pokeradar to easily find 3-4 IV dittos.

RNG abuse. I've never caught on to it. Would you care to explain at all?

Theres no abuse of the RNG involve. The pokeradar guarantees max IVs after a certain point in the chain. 60+ for 3 max IVs. From there you have about a 1/32 chance or something like that to find a 4 IV Ditto which are pretty good odds.

Wait... what? Oh god, I did not know this >.>...

Most people don't use the pokeradar so that's why it's not common information.
---
I'm not looking for help, I'm complaining. This is GameFAQs, isn't it? ~ Shad0wflare
#12RockmanZeroEXEPosted 11/20/2013 2:28:45 PM
Absolutezero93 posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Absolutezero93 posted...
gunsndroses posted...
Absolutezero93 posted...
Use pokeradar to easily find 3-4 IV dittos.

RNG abuse. I've never caught on to it. Would you care to explain at all?

Theres no abuse of the RNG involve. The pokeradar guarantees max IVs after a certain point in the chain. 60+ for 3 max IVs. From there you have about a 1/32 chance or something like that to find a 4 IV Ditto which are pretty good odds.

Wait... what? Oh god, I did not know this >.>...

Most people don't use the pokeradar so that's why it's not common information.

Welp... time to put it to good use now
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#13Gsus_94Posted 11/20/2013 3:33:33 PM
Absolutezero93 posted...
Gsus_94 posted...
But in the safari, ditto is guaranteed to have 2 max IVs meaning you have a 1/31 chance of getting 3 max IVs right? Isn't that easier than getting a chain of over 60 to possibly get higher IVs?

You have the same chances to find a 4 iv with the pokeradar so that's why it's better. Unless you think chaining ditto is hard then I don't know what to say.

I haven't chained pokemon in this gen so that last time i did that was in Platinum. I remember it being very easy to break your chain, but isn't getting to 60 pretty time consuming? Especially if the chain breaks randomly?
---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid