This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best way to go about breeding genderless Pokemon?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best way to go about breeding genderless Pokemon?
2 years ago#11
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Absolutezero93 posted...
gunsndroses posted...
Absolutezero93 posted...
Use pokeradar to easily find 3-4 IV dittos.

RNG abuse. I've never caught on to it. Would you care to explain at all?

Theres no abuse of the RNG involve. The pokeradar guarantees max IVs after a certain point in the chain. 60+ for 3 max IVs. From there you have about a 1/32 chance or something like that to find a 4 IV Ditto which are pretty good odds.

Wait... what? Oh god, I did not know this >.>...

Most people don't use the pokeradar so that's why it's not common information.
---
I'm not looking for help, I'm complaining. This is GameFAQs, isn't it? ~ Shad0wflare
2 years ago#12
Absolutezero93 posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Absolutezero93 posted...
gunsndroses posted...
Absolutezero93 posted...
Use pokeradar to easily find 3-4 IV dittos.

RNG abuse. I've never caught on to it. Would you care to explain at all?

Theres no abuse of the RNG involve. The pokeradar guarantees max IVs after a certain point in the chain. 60+ for 3 max IVs. From there you have about a 1/32 chance or something like that to find a 4 IV Ditto which are pretty good odds.

Wait... what? Oh god, I did not know this >.>...

Most people don't use the pokeradar so that's why it's not common information.

Welp... time to put it to good use now
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
2 years ago#13
Absolutezero93 posted...
Gsus_94 posted...
But in the safari, ditto is guaranteed to have 2 max IVs meaning you have a 1/31 chance of getting 3 max IVs right? Isn't that easier than getting a chain of over 60 to possibly get higher IVs?

You have the same chances to find a 4 iv with the pokeradar so that's why it's better. Unless you think chaining ditto is hard then I don't know what to say.

I haven't chained pokemon in this gen so that last time i did that was in Platinum. I remember it being very easy to break your chain, but isn't getting to 60 pretty time consuming? Especially if the chain breaks randomly?
---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best way to go about breeding genderless Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived