This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To all the legit players who hate hackers, come here

#51pokemon2pokerPosted 11/21/2013 6:30:36 PM
You guys are scared silly
---
A+E
#52Ultima_WraithPosted 11/21/2013 6:31:44 PM
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Actually, there was a redditer who confessed to using cake mix, instead of legit make her cake for her business. She was ashamed of doing so apparently, but apparently she made really good cakes or at least was good with icing that no one could tell. Still made money though.

Sounds like that Amy's Baking Company that was on Kitchen Nightmares where they just bout stuff and made it (though their food sucked and they were kind of jerks)
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3 & UUNG-WWWW-WWW2-K47K
#53blahzerPosted 11/21/2013 6:36:07 PM
RemixDeluxe posted...
Here is the upside for you guys. They will never know the joys of riding a bike for hours on end and getting a Perfect Pokemon. If anything you should feel sorry for them, rather than cheating the game they are cheating themselves out of this "rewarding" experience. Even though they get their perfect team of Pokemon in minutes they got the short end of the deal by not getting to spend that precious time making their own.

Don't you feel better already?

That is an up side? Are you trying to be sarcastic? I HATE riding a bike for hours. I'm against "cheating" of any sort and I don't use instacheck, but I can see that bike-riding is an unnecessarily tedious process to hatch eggs. I still use the old-school method of getting perfect pokes but man, do I wish Gamefreak would introduce a more logical method of hatching eggs.
---
3DS friend code: 1821 9656 0870
Poison safari: Whirlipede, Gloom, Venomoth
#54RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 7:08:42 PM
blahzer posted...
RemixDeluxe posted...
Here is the upside for you guys. They will never know the joys of riding a bike for hours on end and getting a Perfect Pokemon. If anything you should feel sorry for them, rather than cheating the game they are cheating themselves out of this "rewarding" experience. Even though they get their perfect team of Pokemon in minutes they got the short end of the deal by not getting to spend that precious time making their own.

Don't you feel better already?

That is an up side? Are you trying to be sarcastic? I HATE riding a bike for hours. I'm against "cheating" of any sort and I don't use instacheck, but I can see that bike-riding is an unnecessarily tedious process to hatch eggs. I still use the old-school method of getting perfect pokes but man, do I wish Gamefreak would introduce a more logical method of hatching eggs.

My point is that your working so hard for your legit made pokemon and you reap the "fun" from that work. The hackers dont get to participate in any of that "fun" and they are the ones missing out.

If you dont agree then maybe hacking is best for you then.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#55RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 7:39:21 PM
I guess there is a middle ground to this hacking and legit. If you simply dont give a damn about the competitive scene then it doesnt really matter who you play. Thats the kind of fun anyone can enjoy without anyone being judgmental on them.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog