This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon games should be more like the anime

#1TranquilSeaPosted 11/22/2013 9:25:53 PM(edited)
- you run into Team Rocket in every route

- the Pokemon league is actually a tournament, and you'll always run into what looks like a filler character who's impossible to beat, effectively making it impossible to become the Champ

- when your Pokemon are low on health and need treatment, they don't heal instantaneously. Instead, you drop them off to rest, and depending on the severity of their condition, you might have to wait as long as a few real life days before you can use them for battling again

- you have annoying travel companions who follow you everywhere you go. They can start lengthy conversations with you as you travel, and will also occasionally challenge you to battles.

and so on. Wouldn't it be great?
---
Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
#2D0CR0CKPosted 11/24/2013 2:02:38 PM
TranquilSea posted...

- the Pokemon league is actually a tournament, and you'll always run into what looks like a filler character who's impossible to beat, effectively making it impossible to become the Champ

- when your Pokemon are low on health and need treatment, they don't heal instantaneously. Instead, you drop them off to rest, and depending on the severity of their condition, you might have to wait as long as a few real life days before you can use them for battling again

- you have annoying travel companions who follow you everywhere you go. They can start lengthy conversations with you as you travel, and will also occasionally challenge you to battles.

I'd buy it!
---
Eevee Safari
3437-3055-1787
#3Twilite_shardsPosted 11/24/2013 2:03:38 PM
Would still buy it. lol
---
---
"Uhhhhhh, whatthehell?" "Body massage. :|"
#4Archwing3441Posted 11/24/2013 2:04:11 PM
TranquilSea posted...

we just got that...
---
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mel_kano/v03/c016/27.html
#5ArcRay20Posted 11/24/2013 2:08:01 PM
Archwing3441 posted...
TranquilSea posted...

we just got that...

really? only one of the 4 do i remember appearing consistently enough was your Rival, the other 3 just kinda appear in 2 places. if they actually followed with then it would be like the show, but they dont and its more like the 2 friends you get in B/W
---
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour. -Arc Ray
[PSN: Arc_Ray] [3DS FC: 3866-8021-1637]
#6SpaghettiNoodlePosted 11/24/2013 2:11:04 PM
a few real life days before you can use a pokemon again? fail/10 this is a game and it's meant to be fun, not obnoxious and annoying.
---
nothing beats milk and pasta... mmm
#7FelixKristaneloPosted 11/25/2013 10:10:28 PM
TranquilSea posted...

- when your Pokemon are low on health and need treatment, they don't heal instantaneously. Instead, you drop them off to rest, and depending on the severity of their condition, you might have to wait as long as a few real life days before you can use them for battling again.

Sounds like a mobile game mechanic. "Wait or pay real money for insta-heal."
---
PSN: Kristanelo
"IGNORE ME!!!"
#8kclaujamesPosted 11/25/2013 10:16:00 PM
One thing that I want them to change is the mechanics of Speed. Don't tell me that a Pokemon having one less speed point than the opponent should be treated the same way as one having only half the speed of the opponent. And the slower side should NEVER be immobilized while the faster side is attacking.

They should move simultaneously, the slower after the faster depending on how slow the former is. The speed at which HP is deducted should depend on their respective offensive and defensive capability.
---
Pokemon XY Friend Safari Type: Fairy
Pokemon: Swirlix, Togepi, Floette FC: 2509 2175 4600