This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gen 5 starter models?

#1lolsophia7Posted 11/23/2013 7:47:19 AM
Has anybody gotten to them by hacking or battle Madison yet? I want to see there models.
---
O the three titans wreak havoc upon thy world they clash. Though the guardian of the Sea shall arise to quell the fighting, alone it's song will fail....
#2lolsophia7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 7:48:12 AM
I hate spell check.Correction Battle Maison
---
O the three titans wreak havoc upon thy world they clash. Though the guardian of the Sea shall arise to quell the fighting, alone it's song will fail....
#3Serebii from SPPPosted 11/23/2013 7:52:26 AM
There is no hacking.

I'll have them around Christmas
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#4lolsophia7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 7:54:25 AM
What I mean is looking into the data like how that dis with the Lati@s Megas.
---
#5Serebii from SPPPosted 11/23/2013 8:18:12 AM
Only one person did that by physically hacking the RAM of his cartridge. He has no desires to do screenshots like I do
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#6PkmTrainerAbramPosted 11/23/2013 8:29:22 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
Only one person did that by physically hacking the RAM of his cartridge. He has no desires to do screenshots like I do

A little disappointed after clicking the title expecting them, but +1 respect to the both of you for doing that.

Just means more to look forward to next month.
---
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram in Japanese.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki