This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anime topic

#11NaruJoePosted 11/23/2013 11:40:43 PM
GunboundNoob posted...
NaruJoe posted...
reyray0709 posted...
Ash actually has a love interest..?

Black and White had great games, but the anime was terrible.

I'll probably check the XY anime out.

Ash MAY have a love interest since both him and Serena had a childhood together in summer camp i believe.

but as the series progresses its starting to show that Serena has feelings for Ash

Episode 7 that flashback scene was so great, I'm in college and thought this was so adorable.. So I'm pretty sure if the kids in Japan/America sees this they will love the pokemon anime again, hopefully.

But Ash is so cool this gen, he has all these emotions and mature side i feel like he's going to accomplish something this gen lol.
(I'm also hoping he gets the Mega Lucario just like in the game... )

Haha no judgment here! im in college as well and thought it was adorable when ash pulled out a cloth and tied her leg and carried her off haha

Yessss he is more mature and has REAL eyes now lol Yeeeh mega lucario AND im hoping he gets to MEGA his charizard and MEGA his heracross.
---
Bakit Pa ?
#12NaruJoePosted 11/23/2013 11:44:37 PM
KungFuBlaziken2 posted...
I don't think they ever said Ash was 10 again. (In the XY anime at least)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Selena doesn't really look 10 imo. Could be just me though.

They still write Ash as i believe 10-11 because of the age range they want to attract. If you go through some episodes and movie shorts he does explain some time gaps. If u are able to find em all, Ash is roughly 15-16
---
Bakit Pa ?
#13Nightstar1994Posted 11/23/2013 11:47:24 PM
GunboundNoob posted...
But Ash is so cool this gen, he has all these emotions and mature side i feel like he's going to accomplish something this gen lol.

Just make him ATLEAST get to the finals of League this gen and lose only by one Pokemon if they want to continue the pattern. Just don't make him regress in skill ever again.
---
Pokemon Y: Schneizel
FC: 4124 - 5013 - 1344
#14NaruJoePosted 11/23/2013 11:48:03 PM
OH and here ya go. If you REALLY wana know how old Ash is. Watch this video and you will be amazed and surprised!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBJU6HIUjD4
---
Bakit Pa ?
#15GunboundNoob(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 11:48:52 PM
NaruJoe posted...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Selena doesn't really look 10 imo. Could be just me though.

They still write Ash as i believe 10-11 because of the age range they want to attract. If you go through some episodes and movie shorts he does explain some time gaps. If u are able to find em all, Ash is roughly 15-16

I believe Ash is still 10 since he doesn't really mature and i read the XY anime page somewhere on japan site and it said in his profile that he was 10 still as well.

And to NaruJoe, I would so love if Ash got Mega Charizard X/Y, probably Y mega evolution considering we already saw X evolution in Origins. But Mega Heracross/Lucario/ Charizard would be so cool.... And it's possible too because the director is actually someone new this time around lol
---
FC for 3DS: 5155-2941-7502
#16NaruJoePosted 11/23/2013 11:51:04 PM
GunboundNoob posted...
NaruJoe posted...

I believe Ash is still 10 since he doesn't really mature and i read the XY anime page somewhere on japan site and it said in his profile that he was 10 still as well.

And to NaruJoe, I would so love if Ash got Mega Charizard X/Y, probably Y mega evolution considering we already saw X evolution in Origins. But Mega Heracross/Lucario/ Charizard would be so cool.... And it's possible too because the director is actually someone new this time around lol

Yehp! that was one good thing i liked! a new director ahaha and if you wana ponder on how old ash really is and where and when he states time jumps...you should watch the vid i posted :D its interesting wit all the theories and such
---
Bakit Pa ?
#17GunboundNoob(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 12:04:13 AM
NaruJoe posted...
GunboundNoob posted...
NaruJoe posted...

Yehp! that was one good thing i liked! a new director ahaha and if you wana ponder on how old ash really is and where and when he states time jumps...you should watch the vid i posted :D its interesting wit all the theories and such

lol yeah i just saw it, it was pretty darn interesting I liked how the guy actually knew what he was talking about and had valid proofs to his theory unlike other people who claim "ash should be 20+ by now" lol.

I believe Ash should really retire this gen though, the view count ratings dropped to an close to all time low of 4-ish (best wishes all time low was 3.6), it shows that they should conclude Ash's journey this gen and make Serena x Ash canon so they would have a better closing.(After all, they met once in their childhood years)
Example: Ash wins the league because of Serena and co's support ( ash stated he won the first gym because of Serena) and then challenges Diantha/ elite 4 and wins which then he becomes the champion.

His dream is the pokemon master... which i believe is done by beating all the champions of every gen which probably isn't possible for Ash so we can just conclude the anime by Ash becoming Kalos champion/ Serena and Ash is canon. Which then is the perfect closure for Ash at this point.
---
FC for 3DS: 5155-2941-7502
#18NaruJoePosted 11/24/2013 12:08:53 AM
GunboundNoob posted...
NaruJoe posted...
GunboundNoob posted...
NaruJoe posted...

lol yeah i just saw it, it was pretty darn interesting I liked how the guy actually knew what he was talking about and had valid proofs to his theory unlike other people who claim "ash should be 20+ by now" lol.

I believe Ash should really retire this gen though, the view count ratings dropped to an close to all time low of 4-ish (best wishes all time low was 3.6), it shows that they should conclude Ash's journey this gen and make Serena x Ash canon so they would have a better closing.(After all, they met once in their childhood years)
Example: Ash wins the league because of Serena and co's support ( ash stated he won the first gym because of Serena) and then challenges Diantha/ elite 4 and wins which then he becomes the champion.

His dream is the pokemon master... which i believe is done by beating all the champions of every gen which probably isn't possible for Ash so we can just conclude the anime by Ash becoming Kalos champion/ Serena and Ash is canon. Which then is the perfect closure for Ash at this point.

Yup! thats what i loved about the video that guy made. He had full proof of all his statements! He left no unanswered questions.

Ash and Serena should end up together in the end! Then as stated, they should end the series with Ash and Serena then going into a flash forward where ash is FINALLY older lol maybe being challenged by someone else.
---
Bakit Pa ?
#19anon_firePosted 11/25/2013 10:57:15 PM
Slayersfan posted...
I haven't watched the Pokémon anime in a while, but is it true they got rid of the original English cast? I liked that crew mostly because the majority of them were voices for the Slayers anime like Lisa Ortiz, Eric Stuart and Veronica Taylor.

Have you been living under a rock this past decade? They've been gone since the Battle Frontier season. Well except for Lisa Ortiz who kinda makes some minor appearances.
#20AjenlaPosted 11/25/2013 11:02:53 PM
Nightstar1994 posted...
GunboundNoob posted...

Just make him ATLEAST get to the finals of League this gen and lose only by one Pokemon if they want to continue the pattern. Just don't make him regress in skill ever again.

At least this time he won't lose to Hacker but to an apathetic Japanese dude running a hax Mega Kangaskhan and five other Pokemon no one will ever see.
---
Abalisk 3DS FC- 1161-0243-5798
Water Safari: Panpour, Floatzel, Frogadier