This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you guys please come up with more creative teams?

#71Pyro_NinjaXPosted 11/24/2013 2:35:02 AM
RatheV posted...
Pyro_NinjaX posted...
just play UU dawg.

http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/uu

like how has this not come up yet, just play UU matches and use whoever you want and feel hipster and awesome

Probably because UU doesn't exist for Gen 6 yet.

fair enough. but it will before too long, i'm sure. just play gen 5 UU until the new tier lists are out >.> i mean it's better than complaining, imo. you can't stop people from using OU pokemon in a primarily OU metagame, they are there for a reason and will win nine times out of ten against weaker UU mons. that's just how it is.
#72crzydvdPosted 11/24/2013 2:41:56 AM(edited)
my current team (without going too much in depth) is
Scizor@Scizorite [Tech]
Greninja [protean] (one of the many you listed tc, but he's just too good to pass up in my team)
Togekiss @accuracy boost item just cause i like not missing as often with air slash
Vaporeon @Lefties [water absorb]
Crobat @Black Sludge [infiltrator]
Jolteon @soon to be choice scarf

I like my team set up currently, and I'll admit, it had blazekin at one time, but the announcement that it moved to ubers had me store it away for a rainy day. I like not worrying about fairies having 2 outs and also having a solid wall with vaporeon, who in itself, has won me many a game.

Crobat looks odd in the team, cause I already have another flying type, Togekiss, they serve two different roles while keeping my coverage open.

and I just love Brave Birding stuff with Crobat, like a Blaziken that fails to set up, or U-turning Greninjas not fully invested in speed and getting out before they can Ice Beam me or smack down (or whatever else they wanna use Like Extrasensory)

It's a team I make work with pokemon I could see myself Liking, and I play them pretty decently for someone who is getting into more and more wifi battles

edit: final note, its far from my final team, just what I use while other breeding projects are under way

I forsee a cloyster or a rhyperior or even a ferrothorn in my team at some point
---
Pokemon X FC 1134-8218-8710 (David)
Chansey, Loudred,Teddiursa safari
#73Nitemare667Posted 11/24/2013 2:44:47 AM
Nidoking
Malamar
Florges
Avaluug
Hawlucha
Crobat/Aggron

How is this for originality :)
---
PSN:Nitemare667
3DS FC: 4313-0558-2400
#74TheTitan99Posted 11/24/2013 2:47:25 AM
Ninetales
Charizard
Meinshao
Liligant
Trevenant
Florges

Is my team creative?
---
3DS FC: 0061-0548-0526
#75X_Ayumi_XPosted 11/24/2013 2:47:59 AM
bbkkristian posted...
Seriously, the greninja, gengar, blaziken thing is getting old. Why don't you be creative and use other pokemon other than these overused pokemon?

Kudos to you if you don't have any of these three on your team.

Gengar has been with me since Pocket Monsters Green.
I'm not changing because you creatures just got their brain turned on and saw the greatness in Gengar, the greatest Pokémon to ever be created!
Next to all other ghosts of course.... except Dusclops.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567 X/Y Living Pokedex W.I.P.: http://i.imgur.com/U2ZUs6M.jpg
#76AlphanumericPosted 11/24/2013 2:49:45 AM
kingjam1 posted...
Blame Game Freak for singles being so unbalanced that everybody uses the same stuff.

---
http://i.imgur.com/d6BoWMy.gif
#77joey11223Posted 11/24/2013 3:03:05 AM
Galvantula
Durant
Yanmega
Pinsir (mega)
Volcarona
Vivillon

Bug team go! I've had some successes and some failures, I've swept entire teams of mewtwo and such with vivi before lmao.
#78Unknown ForcePosted 11/24/2013 3:09:55 AM
I'm not going to use bad Pokemon on purpose.
---
Still waiting for Binbougami ga Season 2.
Whelp, guess I gotta throw my next Marvel match.
#79i-rock-socksPosted 11/24/2013 3:15:43 AM
Dante2049 posted...
bbkkristian posted...
HHDeception posted...
Because we want to win.

Get better then.

High5! I love using off the wall pokemon you dont see often :)

and being a douche about it :)
#80crzydvdPosted 11/24/2013 3:25:23 AM
joey11223 posted...
Galvantula
Durant
Yanmega
Pinsir (mega)
Volcarona
Vivillon

Bug team go! I've had some successes and some failures, I've swept entire teams of mewtwo and such with vivi before lmao.

I assume durant is truant? or an actual regular build?
---
Pokemon X FC 1134-8218-8710 (David)
Chansey, Loudred,Teddiursa safari