This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Everyone is complaining about the Battle Maison

#11SaphirahPosted 11/25/2013 8:56:48 AM
Some guy got to 200 without switching the team with Greninja, Mega Mawile and Garchomp, it looked pretty easy when he did it.
---
3DS FC: 2621 2684 0605
In game name is Scarlett.
#12NegaZeldaPosted 11/25/2013 9:02:48 AM
Sunny3oy posted...
Duffman565 posted...
I was running Mega Aggron and klefki to set up screens and rain and I fought four of the six fire starters in one battle, Hax.

But then Charizard used dragon dance four turns in a row and Klefki killed him with foul play and Delphox did nothing but role play between the two abilities so they're also stupid.

oh yeah did you ever run into the Florges that only uses misty terrain and grass terrain? Some of these sets cracks me up.

I've run into this one. My reaction was just simply "Wut?" since it used Misty Terrain just the turn before. So pointless.
---
If life gives you lemons, sell 'em to Tom Nook.
Black 2 FC: 0132-9980-0476, 3DS FC: 5284-2520-2972 (Pokemon IGN: Aki)
#13Sunny3oyPosted 11/25/2013 9:05:15 AM
NegaZelda posted...
Sunny3oy posted...
Duffman565 posted...
I was running Mega Aggron and klefki to set up screens and rain and I fought four of the six fire starters in one battle, Hax.

But then Charizard used dragon dance four turns in a row and Klefki killed him with foul play and Delphox did nothing but role play between the two abilities so they're also stupid.

oh yeah did you ever run into the Florges that only uses misty terrain and grass terrain? Some of these sets cracks me up.

I've run into this one. My reaction was just simply "Wut?" since it used Misty Terrain just the turn before. So pointless.

I have come to the conclusion that the AI predicts you to use a status move which will be blocked with misty terrain then it proceeds to heal with grassy terrain. Makes perfect sense gamefreak!
---
3ds FC:4124-5794-5491. Pokemon in game name: Sunny*boy sign*.
#14NegaZeldaPosted 11/25/2013 9:08:06 AM
Sunny3oy posted...
NegaZelda posted...
Sunny3oy posted...
Duffman565 posted...

I have come to the conclusion that the AI predicts you to use a status move which will be blocked with misty terrain then it proceeds to heal with grassy terrain. Makes perfect sense gamefreak!

Haha, I guess it's possible though. Buuuut I had a Bisharp out. Probably couldn't do anything except Terrains.
---
If life gives you lemons, sell 'em to Tom Nook.
Black 2 FC: 0132-9980-0476, 3DS FC: 5284-2520-2972 (Pokemon IGN: Aki)
#15kclaujames(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 9:18:26 AM
Saphirah posted...
Some guy got to 200 without switching the team with Greninja, Mega Mawile and Garchomp, it looked pretty easy when he did it.

Probably the only complaint I have about the Battle Maison is that you cannot switch off your console without ending the streak. Really sucks when you are short of time.
---
Pokemon XY Friend Safari Type: Fairy
Pokemon: Swirlix, Togepi, Floette FC: 2509 2175 4600
#16extremegunnerPosted 11/25/2013 9:24:05 AM
I got Focus Miss connecting during critical moments. It was amazing.
#17Apollo211Posted 11/25/2013 9:35:55 AM
kclaujames posted...
Saphirah posted...

Probably the only complaint I have about the Battle Maison is that you cannot switch off your console without ending the streak. Really sucks when you are short of time.

But you can interrupt your streak and continue any time you want.