This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I know most people don't play BY PO rules but MegaKangaskhan is banned from PO.

#1_KGC_Posted 11/25/2013 12:04:33 PM
http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/showthread.php?23172-Kangaskhanite-Suspect-Discussion&p=335574&viewfull=1#post335574

Note: This isn't Smogon and you don't have to follow their rules or PO's rules. I just thought this bit of news was interesting enough to share with GameFAQs.
---
WATCHING JAMES HARDEN'S QUALITY DONG EXTINGUISH MY TEAM'S DEFENSE REMINDS ME THAT LOLKNICKS
fatmelo.tumblr.com
#2_KGC_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 12:54:36 PM
Damn, I thought you guys went nuts for this sort of news. lol
---
WATCHING JAMES HARDEN'S QUALITY DONG EXTINGUISH MY TEAM'S DEFENSE REMINDS ME THAT LOLKNICKS
fatmelo.tumblr.com
#3tenchi1981Posted 11/25/2013 12:56:52 PM
Nope I could care less about who bans what
---
3ds(1) 1607-2088-6985 3ds(2) 0044-2887-0187
founder of the dw breeding center
#4Twilight_SonataPosted 11/25/2013 12:57:45 PM
_KGC_ posted...

A) Not everybody here is a guy.
B) People really only go nuts for Smogon doing anything. Nobody cares about PO. =P
---
"Amaura's been in my line up pretty much the entire game. Guess I'll start cramming protein down his throat for the next three hours."
- barneyonfire
#5Twilight_SonataPosted 11/25/2013 12:58:33 PM
tenchi1981 posted...

You mean couldn't. You couldn't care less. If you could care less, then that means that you do care some.
---
"Amaura's been in my line up pretty much the entire game. Guess I'll start cramming protein down his throat for the next three hours."
- barneyonfire
#6NopegineerPosted 11/25/2013 1:00:31 PM
I wonder, would Cofagrigus's Mummy ability stop parental bond's second hit due to replacing the ability? If so, cofagrigus is the best mega kan counter with immunities to PuP and return, access to will o wisp, 145 base defence and mummy. Sadly, cofagrigus is impossible to get right now...
---
FC: 5241 - 2168 - 1297
#7AlphanumericPosted 11/25/2013 1:03:23 PM(edited)
Twilight_Sonata posted...
tenchi1981 posted...

You mean couldn't. You couldn't care less. If you could care less, then that means that you do care some.

'I could care less' intentional tho. The fact that one didn't even make it literally correct shows how little they care.
---
http://i.imgur.com/d6BoWMy.gif
#8SewaddlePosted 11/25/2013 1:04:11 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
_KGC_ posted...

A) Not everybody here is a guy.
B) People really only go nuts for Smogon doing anything. Nobody cares about PO. =P

The word "guys" used in that context isn't always gender specific. Most just use it to refer to a group of people.

btw im a a girl xD
#9Knighted DragonPosted 11/25/2013 1:06:06 PM
The word "guys" used in that context isn't always gender specific. Most just use it to refer to a group of people.

btw im a a girl xD

It's just that user's gimmick to call crap like that out.
---
Matthew 7:21
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg
#10Twilight_SonataPosted 11/25/2013 1:09:46 PM(edited)
Sorry, I didn't mean to get so off-topic, just there happened to be two pet peeves of mine in a row. =P

Alphanumeric posted...
'I could care less' intentional tho. The fact that one didn't even make it literally correct shows how little they care.

XD cute, I've not heard that one before, but I don't buy it.

Sewaddle posted...
btw im a a girl xD

Guy is most definitely a gender-specific term, and I think it's a shame you've bought into that. =/
---
- barneyonfire