This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You are the leader of an evil team.

#11rontifuPosted 11/25/2013 11:33:09 PM
Magikarp.

Well damn..... Pokemon shouldn't be strong and shouldn't be able to evolve, so my team would pollute the water everywhere, since Magikarps can live in poisoned waters.
---
3DS FC: 3797-5803-7124 Pokemon X name: Simon
#12DragrathPosted 11/25/2013 11:33:48 PM
sonic2307 posted...
Slaking? Anti-school!!!!!!

I got slaking too... guess were competing see you in petaleburg woods... eventually
#13WaenosPosted 11/25/2013 11:44:56 PM
Dragonair, eh? Not too bad. They can control the weather, so I suppose we could do something like Team Aqua....

Or, alternatively, gather all those Dragonair near beach resorts, and then extort money from the owners by threatening to bring constant rain to their sources of income...
Yeah, we'd be in it for the money.
---
"Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time."
#14Blingya25Posted 11/25/2013 11:48:05 PM
Wow.. Deoxys!

Team Gene.

We study the Deoxyribonucleic acid of Pokemon. We test Pokemon for their DNA and fuse with new DNA to create new Pokemon and genetically evolving Pokemon who neither have an evolution or forcing them to have new Mega Evolutions using the DNA and the structure of the DNA of Deoxys' changing forms!
---
Let the Power of Youth Exploud!!
#15Crimson_SpiderPosted 11/25/2013 11:52:31 PM
Deoxys (attack form)

We are an organization of biologists who plan to use the viral nature of Deoxys to create a way to rapidly rewrite the genetic code of any person, making them stronger and more powerful, and more perfect overall. We will do this in a guise to rid the world of racism and discrimination, but ultimately we want to make a caste system where the chosen elect are superior to all others. We will call ourselves the "Izan", an our solute will be to thrust our arm straight out at a downward angle.
---
Rest in Peace City of Heroes: April 27, 2004 - November 30, 2012. We will miss you.
Cause of death: "Realignment of Company Focus" by NCsoft.
#16meestermjPosted 11/25/2013 11:53:44 PM
Mega Gardevoir.

Team Peversion?
Team Creep?
---
pokemon White FC: 2022 0983 2469
#17Xeo352Posted 11/26/2013 12:08:38 AM
Claydol... hmmm...

Team Relic perhaps?

We'll capture thousands of Claydol and use their properties as power generation, forcing the world power economy into a massive crisis by becoming the lead provider. We could set up massive fronts making it seem like we're drawing power from some other crazy source that is less diabolical...

The team will use Pokemon such as Golurk, Unown, Sigilyph, Claydol, and maybe Starmie as its main pokemon.

Our higher ulterior could be using said power generated from the Claydol to perhaps open a portal of some kind into another dimension to branch out and find even better power sources; which could in turn bring some strange new legendary out of hiding due to the disturbance, that, or we could just have Girantina show up again.
---
Pokemon X: 4313-0450-2944
#18Xeo352Posted 11/26/2013 12:10:15 AM
Xeo352 posted...
Claydol... hmmm...

Team Relic perhaps?

We'll capture thousands of Claydol and use their properties as power generation, forcing the world power economy into a massive crisis by becoming the lead provider. We could set up massive fronts making it seem like we're drawing power from some other crazy source that is less diabolical...

The team will use Pokemon such as Golurk, Unown, Sigilyph, Claydol, and maybe Starmie as its main pokemon.

Our higher ulterior could be using said power generated from the Claydol to perhaps open a portal of some kind into another dimension to branch out and find even better power sources; which could in turn bring some strange new legendary out of hiding due to the disturbance, that, or we could just have Girantina show up again.

Oh God... so many typos... I should not be on forums this late...
---
Pokemon X: 4313-0450-2944
#19MJOLNRVIIPosted 11/26/2013 12:13:39 AM
Mega Absol, I guess I can help the world steer clear of disasters while doing shady stuff to achieve it. I wouldn't trust any kid under the age of 16.
---
Strychnine_G posted...
Stupid UI mods for software is why God invented bullying.
#20Xenesis XenonPosted 11/26/2013 12:18:19 AM
I guess I'm Giovanni.

Something about capturing or enslaving Marowak...
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.