This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many times do I have to reset my game to get a shiny legendary?

#1Alpha_Duck_Posted 11/26/2013 11:14:28 AM
Hi, I never encountered a shiny in my life but I've heard that if I reset my game enough times in front of the legendary pkmn I might be able to turn it into a shiny when the battle starts. I just found Mew and it's one of my fav pkmn so I really want it shiny. How can I do it?
---
#AlphaLifeStyle
#2MogKnightAzurePosted 11/26/2013 11:16:11 AM
*Mewtwo. And we are not sure if legendaries are shiny-locked in this game (as they were in Gen 5) and as far as I know there have been no reports of shiny legendaries so far in X/Y
---
3DS FC: 2423-3095-6556
#3Alpha_Duck_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 11:18:34 AM
MogKnightAzure posted...
*Mewtwo. And we are not sure if legendaries are shiny-locked in this game (as they were in Gen 5) and as far as I know there have been no reports of shiny legendaries so far in X/Y

Nope, I already have a Mewtwo. I'm pretty sure this is Mew, cute pink cat, floating, etc

So they are locked? awwwww crap :(
---
#AlphaLifeStyle
#4MogKnightAzurePosted 11/26/2013 11:21:07 AM
Alpha_Duck_ posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...

Nope, I already have a Mewtwo. I'm pretty sure this is Mew, cute pink cat, floating, etc

They see me trollin', they hatin'~

Seriously though you can't catch Mew, you're supposed to breed Mewtwo holding the truck tire with Ditto.
---
#5EricDent1Posted 11/26/2013 11:23:31 AM
So where exactly did you find it?
Since nobody else had found it yet....

In other words pics for proof.
---
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
Pokemon Y (3DS) FC: 3668-7961-6586
#6iamBGSPosted 11/26/2013 11:24:15 AM
MogKnightAzure posted...
Alpha_Duck_ posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...

Seriously though you can't catch Mew, you're supposed to breed Mewtwo holding the truck tire with Ditto.

Doesn't Ditto have to hold the Goose Egg for that to work?
---
0688 5336 2575 Pidgey, Swanna, Rufflet, SV 4039, PM me if you add please
Add me *before* contacting...don't have space to waste on provisional adds
#7Alpha_Duck_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 11:25:00 AM
MogKnightAzure posted...
Alpha_Duck_ posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...

Well...it is sitting in my Sea Spirit's Den. No dittos or truck tires (lol wat xD)
---
#AlphaLifeStyle
#8MogKnightAzurePosted 11/26/2013 11:31:15 AM
Alpha_Duck_ posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...
Alpha_Duck_ posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...

Well...it is sitting in my Sea Spirit's Den. No dittos or truck tires (lol wat xD)

Again, I know you're lying because you need to be at the second daycare on route 23 to get a Mew egg. The Sea Spirit's Den is where you find Lugia.
---