This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Valerie returned to her homeland and visited the Dragon's Den one day...

#1MegaManPokeDudePosted 11/26/2013 12:34:20 PM
Long story short, Clair moved to Unova and Lance is questioning his masculinity. Amen.
#2Companion_Cube_Posted 11/26/2013 12:36:09 PM
But Lance carries a Charizard, Aerodactyl, and Gyrados in addition to his three Dragonites.
---
Pokemon Y Friend Safari Pokemon: Dedenne, Electabuzz, Zebstricka
3DS FC: 3024 - 5019 - 8681 (PM me to add me)
#3drlolimasterPosted 11/26/2013 12:36:26 PM
i dont understnad this, but i like valerie. whats this about?
#4SuperSonicDBZPosted 11/26/2013 12:39:06 PM
drlolimaster posted...

Joke on how Valerie might be from Johto. Fairy beats Dragon types, Lance & Clair are out of jobs.

Along those lines.

How about the fact that Dranasa is from the same town as Cynthia and her grandmother? Pokemon of Space & Time... yeah. That's something worth thinking of.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#5legendriderPosted 11/26/2013 12:45:12 PM
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
drlolimaster posted...

Joke on how Valerie might be from Johto. Fairy beats Dragon types, Lance & Clair are out of jobs.

Along those lines.

How about the fact that Dranasa is from the same town as Cynthia and her grandmother? Pokemon of Space & Time... yeah. That's something worth thinking of.

Wait wait wait, what?
What are you getting at, you....?
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#6DukeGogoatPosted 11/26/2013 12:55:00 PM
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
drlolimaster posted...

Joke on how Valerie might be from Johto.

Whats the basis for this?
#7NextgrandcrossPosted 11/26/2013 1:00:55 PM
DukeGogoat posted...
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
drlolimaster posted...

Joke on how Valerie might be from Johto.

Whats the basis for this?

An NPC does say Valerie is from Johto.

Doesn't really surprise me, it's the most Japanese Region of them all, and Valerie is very asian looking.

Some folks may suspect she has some relation with the Kimono girls cause of her Sylveon.
---
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup
#8SuperSonicDBZPosted 11/26/2013 1:04:46 PM
When battling Dranasa Dragon Elite Four woman she mentions that she grew up listening to the legends of dragons of Space and Time. That's Dialga & Palkia respectively. See D/P/Pt.

And Nextgrandcross covered Valerie. Considering her Furisode Girls are similar to the Kimono Girls of Johto, it's not too far of a stretch.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A