This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which music was the most unsettling/creepiest/unnerving?

#31PaukenPosted 11/27/2013 12:45:26 AM
I'll vote tomorrow when it's not time to sleep.

However, I mus ask this: am I the only person who, upon learning that Ghetsis's theme had a chorus yelling "GHETSIS", but before actually hearing the music, imagined something akin to One Winged Angel with "SEPHIROTH" replaced with "GHETSIS"? I was so disappointed when I heard the real thing, as I expected the final battle of BW1 to practically sound like one Winged Angel and got a unsettling song instead. Someone should really do a mashup and/or cover of the two to remedy that tbh.

Though I suppose Ghetsis's theme does fit given that he has a bloody Hydregion. That thing solo'd most of my team...I only won because he missed a few critical attacks which allowed me to throw max revives at the Pokemon best suited to whipping his Hydregion's ass. BW2 had a much easier final boss considering how it was monotype and, while it did have a Hydregion too, on average one's party at the end of BW2 would be more likely to be matched up against it, unlike BW1's fairly massive level jump between Vidtory Road and the endgame.
#32AlbinoCrocodilePosted 11/27/2013 12:50:06 AM
Lavender's Town was never scary, but of course people hop that bandwagon at any chance.

Please leave that theme out of any other poll for more accurate results. Genwunners all over.