This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just play on Showdown.

#11ChronostaticPosted 11/27/2013 4:22:59 PM
But I want to play ranked Gamefreak battles because, well, they're the ranked Gamefreak battles.
---
N2DS FC 4785-5574-6866
Pokemon X IGN: Ema Safari Dark: Pawniard, Crawdaunt, Inkay
#12iKhan88(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 9:42:12 PM
DeathChaos25 posted...
So, instead of using the console and game I payed for, you're saying I should go and play on a free battle simulator?

So, let me get this straight, the Game I payed for, is unsafe, but a free battle simulator is, sounds legit...

Well, did you buy the game to compete? Or did you buy the game for the game part? I certainly bought it for the latter. I enjoy competitive battle from time to time, but the idea that I need to spend hours upon hours manually adjusting stats on pokemon is stupid and ridiculous to me. A competitive multiplayer game shouldn't have such an entry barrier to it.

And don't give me this "you have to work for success" crap. That applies to you practicing to get better, it doesn't apply to you jumping through tedious hoops the developer puts in place. Yes, you have to work for success, but by trying different pokemon combos and learning what's used often and what strategies work best. Just like other strategy games like chess.

Sorry, got on a bit of a rant there. I would delete it, but everything I say stands. I don't really understand why people even tolerate the crap Gamefreak makes them put up with like EV, IV, and Nature training in the first place.
---
This signature does not exist