This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ah, found my first rager on this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Ah, found my first rager on this game.

User Info: Pervert_Kuhn

Pervert_Kuhn
3 years ago#11
Octaivian_Rex posted...
Blaziken is strong but he can't complain since it isn't banned in the game and he didn't request otherwise.

Considering it was a random passerby battle, it would have been impossible to request otherwise. But yeah, I agree.
The Official Almaz von Almandine Adamant of the Disgaea 4 Board
Pokemon X FC: 4768-7650-8206. In-Game Name: Evangeline

User Info: SlytherSlayer

SlytherSlayer
3 years ago#12
"Your trash"? Shouldda told him to learn his grammar better.

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
3 years ago#13
Lol, last night I battled a guy with Mewtwo, Yveltal, Zygarde, Blaziken, Talonflame, and some other sixth pokemon I don't recall.

I WAS going to try to put up a valiant fight, and then I realized I put my HM slave Charizard into my team by accident rather than my actual battler Charizard.

Many facepalms were to be had. On the plus side, I promptly released Slavizard. Don't wanna make that mistake again.
The Nanoha that you've always admired is an invincible Ace who will not lose to anybody.

User Info: DunnoBro

DunnoBro
3 years ago#14
GloryChaos posted...
Sounds like your opponent was bad. Who uses non-STAB shadow ball on Rotom-W? And a DD dragonite without fire punch?

Ghosts in the in-game meta are more relevant than water weak, also trick Rotom-w with shadow ball makes a better partner for mega kanga to deal with ghosts, talonflame, and ferrothorn, all of mega kangas weaknesses
3DS FC: 3308 4781 6052 (Pokemon Y Ingame name is Isaac)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Ah, found my first rager on this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived