This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Share your funny rage quit stories

#1EliteVPosted 11/27/2013 9:50:52 PM
Come and share your stories people. Here i'll start

So I was playing doubles on Showdown, and ran into a Para/Flinch oriented(even had Dunsparce lol). The usual "hurrderr thunder wave hurrderr rock slide" shenanigans ensued and of course it was working. One problem though, my team may not have been able to even lift a finger, but the damage I was receiving was LAUGHABLY low. Seriously they were only tickling my Dusclops and Meowstic, and once Trick Room was up(which was on the 5th turn) my opponent just left after that lol.
---
3DS FC:1762-2781-0852
Cheesychum is the coolest guy in the world!!!
#2XavuuPosted 11/27/2013 9:52:42 PM
I turned off the wireless by accident when I was winning horribly against an In game team
---
STAB Quick Attack. Staraptor.
#3MASTRLINKXPosted 11/27/2013 9:55:57 PM
Anytime I kill someone's sweeper early they rage quit.
Not sure why they even bother d/cing on Free Battles either.

I don't think it's ever funny.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialMASTERLINKX
Nintendo Network ID: MASTERLINKX
#4nimatoda666Posted 11/27/2013 10:04:25 PM
Within 15 minutes I lost my chesnaught and blastoise in my nuzlocke after the 7th gym. I became very sad and haven't played since.

Oh this isn't funny sorry :(
---
We all share the miracle of Life, so ENJOY IT! Read the Book of Mormon, dont discount it, it will change your life if you pray as well. LDS.org-ask me questions
#5EliteV(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 10:10:09 PM
nimatoda666 posted...
Within 15 minutes I lost my chesnaught and blastoise in my nuzlocke after the 7th gym. I became very sad and haven't played since.

That's gotta suck, but let this serve as an example as to why i'll never do a Nuzlocke.
---
#6nimatoda666Posted 11/27/2013 10:19:05 PM
EliteV posted...
nimatoda666 posted...

That's gotta suck, but let this serve as an example as to why i'll never do a Nuzlocke.

It is really fun, but crits hurt and when a fighting pokemon drops a flying move to crit super effective ohko it does hurt. When you are successful it's amazing, the highs are higher, the lows are definitely lower.
---
We all share the miracle of Life, so ENJOY IT! Read the Book of Mormon, dont discount it, it will change your life if you pray as well. LDS.org-ask me questions
#7fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 11/27/2013 10:19:58 PM
Sorry I know it's not Pokemon, but a funny rage quit is a funny rage quit. I've had a dude rage in UMvC3 because I perfected him using nothing but Doom's Plasma Beam.

There was also some guy who said I cheated because "I kept comboing him and didn't give him a chance to fight back" lol. That was that saddest excuse for rage quitting I've ever heard.

And even funnier was when I was trolling people by making good on one of Zero's win quotes: "I didn't even need my sword for such an easy fight". Well I actually perfected someone without using any of Zero's moves that use his sword, meaning the only things I used were his buster, Hienkyaku, and his cr.L and air L. That match took a while, but it was worth it :D
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#8PrettyTonyTigerPosted 11/27/2013 10:22:06 PM
I was Fighting someone who was using a Baton Pass Ninjask. Every time he Baton Pass'd or raised some stats I whirlwind' him out with my Skarmory. He ended up leaving lol
---
She walks like a horse God
#9Waluigi_FOREVERPosted 11/27/2013 10:27:06 PM
The only quitter I had was in a 3v3. Paralyzed his entire team with klefki and slowking, swept two of his Pokemon with slowking holding rocky helmet and quit when his paralyzed greninja came out against my full health slowking and one Pokemon I never sent out.
---
Take the "C" off crap, you got rap!
3ds FC: 3196-3191-7257 and In game name is Ass-Hat
#10EliteV(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 10:33:18 PM
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
I was Fighting someone who was using a Baton Pass Ninjask. Every time he Baton Pass'd or raised some stats I whirlwind' him out with my Skarmory. He ended up leaving lol

Haha I remember when I ran into a BT Ninjask. Even if he had all the speed in the world he couldn't outspeed a priority Taunt.
---