This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Theory: Zygarde

#1HanaReiGirlPosted 11/28/2013 6:19:19 AM
With Zygarde being revealed, rumors of Pokémon Z are spreading surprisingly fast. Of course, it's most guaranteed that Nintendo will make one. Of course, for some reason, the amount of new Pokémon in X & Y are.. 69. (No, do NOT think of that, if you were.)

Why? The truth is, of course, there's most likely too much data to put into X & Y that Nintendo can't create or put in more. I mean, they're putting in 718 Pokémon into X & Y, new features, 3D graphics and system, and all those. The most sensible conclusion is that there isn't enough space to put in more things into the game. (At least, that's the decision I came to.)

However, if you think through the game's logic itself, if you ignore real-life and think as a trainer, why WOULD there be only 69 new Pokémon?

I would like to share a theory with you all. This theory is not made by me- but rather, thought up of by my own brother, who is heavily into Nintendo. I would like to discuss about Zygarde.

According to information, Zygarde is the 'Order Pokémon'. Think about it. Xerneas is the Life Pokémon, Yveltal is the Destruction Pokémon, and Zygarde is the Order Pokémon. Am I saying what some of you might be thinking? Yes, I am, if you were thinking what I'm thinking. Perhaps Kalos had a huge amount of new Pokémon. Perhaps there were bunches of mysterious creatures. However, to relate to Pokémon Typings, some of them may exist too much- there may be too much of a specific or more types of Pokémon.

And that's where Zygarde comes in. He orders the balance of existence. Arceus was smart- perhaps he had predicted that maybe, somehow, his creations would become too large in number for some types- like the Fairy, or Dragons, or et cetera. So he creates Zygarde to get rid of some Pokémon in the types that are too large. But, Zygarde only believes in his mission- to balance the numbers of all types. Whether one species goes extinct or not doesn't matter to him. Zygarde is just doing his job.

Pokémon X's entry says, "When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power." and Pokémon Y's entry says, "It's hypothesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives.". Well, maybe we could put it like this. Zygarde sleeps for almost an eternity, but it's consciousness, while asleep, monitors over Kalos- the other regions are ignored because it lives somewhere in Kalos and can't fly. Maybe. Anyways. Then, when the ecosystem- or numbers of a certain Pokémon type- becomes too large in number, it wakes up from its deep slumber and finds some Pokémon of that large type grouping. Regardless if its wild or captured by a Trainer already, it appears to finish them off, even if it meant extinction.

Maybe it has some 'underlings'- or, weaker creatures that has been created to help Zygarde's purpose- to help him battle his weaknesses, like the Ice-Types, Dragon-Types and Fairy-Types.

Either ways, this would have a problem- Zygarde dealing with the over-numbered typings would basically be like death. This theory may or may not be true- but if it is true, which I highly doubt but really like, Nintendo probably doesn't like the idea of introducing the concept of death in a game where many kids play. So even if this theory becomes true, Nintendo would never reveal it, or at least, wouldn't want to.

Regardless of which theories you believe, I prefer this one the best. I'm not sure if anyone already thought up of this, or it's basically the same as what the entries already say, but I really respect my brother for thinking up of this- if, in case, IF this wasn't already thought up of or wasn't already the harder meaning of the entries.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Please do tell me what you think about it.
---
Mai Minakami is miiine! MIIINE, I TELL YOU!
#2rojsePosted 11/28/2013 6:24:30 AM
HanaReiGirl posted...
Please do tell me what you think about it.

Not worth the time I took to read it.
#3AjenlaPosted 11/28/2013 6:41:25 AM
Not gonna lie.

I skimmed it but I won't climb it.
---
Abalisk 3DS FC- 1161-0243-5798
Water Safari: Panpour, Floatzel, Frogadier
#4rojsePosted 11/28/2013 6:42:26 AM
Ajenla posted...
Not gonna lie.

I skimmed it but I won't climb it.

Spoiler alert: you missed nothing worth reading.
#5TheCoolzPosted 11/28/2013 6:47:21 AM
Well, I kinda imagined it like this.

Lysandre wanted to blow stuff up in Y.

I might happen in Z.

Stuff gets blown up.

*insert Xerneas stuff here*

Ecosystem falls into disarray.

Zygarde went full Saiyan and kills everything.

---
http://www.playdota.com/img/art/75645/fanart/f1323969016.jpg
Crystal Maiden Fan Club
#6rojsePosted 11/28/2013 6:50:43 AM
TheCoolz posted...

I might happen in Z.

Stuff gets blown up.

Zygarde went full Saiyan and got rid of a lot of repeated typings to explain why we have only 69 new pokemon in Kalos. Why would you even bother to write up such a long spiel for such an awful idea? The only post that should ever be that long is a Nuzlocke/Egglocke entry.
#7TheCoolzPosted 11/28/2013 6:52:12 AM
rojse posted...
TheCoolz posted...

I might happen in Z.

Stuff gets blown up.

Zygarde went full Saiyan and got rid of a lot of repeated typings to explain why we have only 69 new pokemon in Kalos. Why would you even bother to write up such a long spiel for such an awful idea? The only post that should ever be that long is a Nuzlocke/Egglocke entry.

Are you aiming that at me? @_@
---
http://www.playdota.com/img/art/75645/fanart/f1323969016.jpg
Crystal Maiden Fan Club
#8AjenlaPosted 11/28/2013 6:53:10 AM
Haha, Ros gettin drove.
---
Abalisk 3DS FC- 1161-0243-5798
Water Safari: Panpour, Floatzel, Frogadier
#9rojsePosted 11/28/2013 6:55:15 AM
TheCoolz posted...
rojse posted...
TheCoolz posted...

I might happen in Z.

Stuff gets blown up.

Are you aiming that at me? @_@

No, the idea that we only have 69 pokemon because of Zygarde was what the original post said, but in about four thousand characters instead of four hundred.

I'm really sorry that you even considered that as an insult to yourself, because that was definitely not my intention.
#10ThatKippPosted 11/28/2013 7:00:10 AM(edited)
HanaReiGirl posted...
With Zygarde being revealed, rumors of Pokémon Z are spreading surprisingly fast.

What have you been smoking? It's going to be Pokemon X 2 and Y 2: http://i.imgur.com/zGSlz5Y.jpg

HanaReiGirl posted...
Why? The truth is, of course, there's most likely too much data to put into X & Y that Nintendo can't create or put in more. I mean, they're putting in 718 Pokémon into X & Y, new features, 3D graphics and system, and all those. The most sensible conclusion is that there isn't enough space to put in more things into the game. (At least, that's the decision I came to.)

Also this is very wrong; 3DS carts come in different storage sizes, and the minimum storage space is 2 GB. This game isn't even that. They could have easily gave the game more content and kept it on a 2 GB cart, and if they couldn't, they could just upgrade to a bigger cart size. Resident Evil Revelations is a 4 GB cart, so it would be very easy to get as much space as they wanted.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Upcd7fL.png
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725