This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Theory: Zygarde

#21HanaReiGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 8:58:55 AM
rojse posted...
Sounds to me like Zygarde is getting rid of over-represented pokemon typings to me.

Sorry, I took it in a different meaning. Anyways, I did say that, but I didn't meant that Zygarde killed the over-represented because he did not like it. (If that's what you're implying what I meant.) I'm only thinking that he's simply trying to balance all types to the same amount in existence.

rojse posted...
They add new stuff in this gen (3D, new pokes, etc.) and take features away that were present in last gen (an extensive postgame, move tutors, etc.)

Ah. So that's what you meant. Well, I guess that does make sense, then.
---
Mai Minakami is miiine! MIIINE, I TELL YOU!
#22setokaiba400Posted 11/28/2013 9:10:31 AM
how is zygarde being revealed to be revealed means it has to be a pokemon that was not revealed or released but since it is in game then it is not much of a secret
---
rumple 3DS FC 2294-3876-4763 my second 3ds fc 4940-5542-8343
#23HanaReiGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 9:20:49 AM
setokaiba400 posted...
how is zygarde being revealed to be revealed means it has to be a pokemon that was not revealed or released but since it is in game then it is not much of a secret

Then please let me fix that. 'AFTER Zygarde has been revealed.' Now please start thinking that just because I said 'revealed', I did not meant that it had been revealed recently.
---
#24PrettyTonyTigerPosted 11/28/2013 9:39:21 AM
Hana stop being so hard on ypurself!!! I read the whole thing and enjoyed it imo.
---
She walks like a horse God
#25HanaReiGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 4:18:53 PM
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
Hana stop being so hard on ypurself!!! I read the whole thing and enjoyed it imo.

Well, thank you Tony, though I'm not sure how I'm being hard on myself. ('Cause that's how I usually am.)
---
#26Swatski9Posted 11/29/2013 4:02:54 PM
I actually like to think Pokemon Z will have similar happenings to Ruby/Sapphire. Inserting Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, the 4 Regi's, Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf (As Psychic/Fairy types), and a cameo of Arceus (Maybe even in-game obtainable).
#27HanaReiGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2013 6:02:49 PM
Swatski9 posted...
I actually like to think Pokemon Z will have similar happenings to Ruby/Sapphire. Inserting Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, the 4 Regi's, Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf (As Psychic/Fairy types), and a cameo of Arceus (Maybe even in-game obtainable).

M'kai. That'd be nice.
---