This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My very first online battle. I'm proud of my Gardevoir! ^_^

#1syaoran-kunPosted 11/28/2013 12:35:49 PM(edited)
35TW-WWWW-WWW3-C4FL

First time fighting with a properly made team and it's so much better then the Gen 1 Days when everyone at my school just had 6 Mewtwo's as a team... and yes, I'm guilty of that too >.>

Predicted right in that Mega Blaziken would come out first and use Protect. I didn't expect Lapras though, and I bet my opponent didn't expect Gardevoir to be that sturdy! Rain Dance was a rather odd choice to use while Blaziken was still there, why nerf your own Pokemon?

Random thoughts:

- If you've got an Yveltal, why not use it? o.O
- My defensive Gardevoir is awesome!
- Outrage doesn't allow you to choose a target?! Screw it! I'm giving him Dragon Claw! >.<
- A Charizard with Inferno?! No! Bad Trainer! *slaps Armando* xd

PS

The other 2 Pokemon he had were Delphox and Yveltal.
---
WiiU/PSN: Kuro-puppy
YT Playlists: http://www.youtube.com/user/NinjaSyao/featured
#2StezeyPosted 11/28/2013 12:17:41 PM
where do i put in that code to see the video?
---
2938-7062-0191 FC ! Playing Pokemon Y
#3ShyvanaPosted 11/28/2013 12:19:11 PM
Stezey posted...

Key Items > Vs. Recorder
Make sure you are connected to the internet, too.
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#4Godly_GoofPosted 11/28/2013 12:19:22 PM
Stezey posted...

VS Recorder in key items in game with an Internet connection.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#5TorsquePosted 11/28/2013 12:27:10 PM
A nice win!

Although, I question why your opponent led off with a Raindancer and Flare Blitz Blaziken...
---
I need a lemon
#6syaoran-kun(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 12:46:54 PM(edited)
Torsque posted...
A nice win!

Although, I question why your opponent led off with a Raindancer and Flare Blitz Blaziken...

Yeah, I didn't get that combo either... Starting of with Jolteon alongside Lapras would have been better. He also has 3 Fire types on his team O.O
My Gardevoir has Sunny Day to mess with weather teams, to boost Charizard X/Talonflame or to activate Charizard's Solar Power if I feel the current situation allows me to save the Mega for later.

Please wait a sec while I call my Galvantula and then activate Sunny Day. Galvantula will love that! lol

Stezey posted...

Like the others said and you need to have visited Kiloude City to recieve the item.

PS

Did that Mega Blaziken look properly trained to you guys? If that is all a proper Blaziken is capable of then I don't see what all the fuss is about.
---
WiiU/PSN: Kuro-puppy
YT Playlists: http://www.youtube.com/user/NinjaSyao/featured
#7Dancouga_NovaPosted 12/1/2013 4:51:39 AM
syaoran-kun posted...
Torsque posted...
A nice win!

Yeah, I didn't get that combo either... Starting of with Jolteon alongside Lapras would have been better. He also has 3 Fire types on his team O.O
My Gardevoir has Sunny Day to mess with weather teams, to boost Charizard X/Talonflame or to activate Charizard's Solar Power if I feel the current situation allows me to save the Mega for later.

Please wait a sec while I call my Galvantula and then activate Sunny Day. Galvantula will love that! lol

Stezey posted...

Like the others said and you need to have visited Kiloude City to recieve the item.

PS

Did that Mega Blaziken look properly trained to you guys? If that is all a proper Blaziken is capable of then I don't see what all the fuss is about.

It should be noted that Blaziken is much more dangerous in 1v1 compared to 2v2. Also, your opponent was choosing bizarre moves such as Brave Bird and Flare Blitz in rain.

Nontheless, very nice win. What EVs was your Garde running? Mine gets knocked out by light tapping.