This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Imposter Dittos Should be able to Pass Special Abilities to Bred Pokemon C/D

#11AnnfanPosted 11/28/2013 3:38:10 PM
I would like it as long as the chances were low, just to give breeders hope, and to still keep valie in friend safaris.

Not baseline shiny chance low, but definitely in the single-digit %.
---
3DS FC: 3136-7659-4863
#12rojsePosted 11/28/2013 3:39:45 PM
Deny. I'd rather let Gamefreak decide when and if they'll release pokemon with their Hidden Ability.

But a Hidden Ability Capsule would be rather neat.
#13The Eternal Evil(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 3:40:40 PM
Na, should be like a 20% Chance.

I think it's 60% for a female with the Special Ability, 40% for male, so why not 20% for ditto? Would make harder to obtain Special Ability Pokemon more feasible as well.
---
One Trainer to rule them all, One Trainer to find them,
One Trainer to catch them all and in the Pokeball bind them. Legend of Legacy.
#14The Eternal Evil(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 3:43:42 PM
Not sure why there is such a denial of this. Gamefreak did the whole DW thing and released Pokemon at what was essentially a trickling speed, realized it was a bad idea, and allowed male and female DW ability Pokemon to pass on their DW ability in gen 6.

How come allowing Ditto to perpetuate the trend is thus seen as such a bad idea?

Reminds me of people calling the IV breeding system "good enough" before the Destiny Knot Method was discovered and adamantly stating that it should not be made easier.
---
One Trainer to rule them all, One Trainer to find them,
One Trainer to catch them all and in the Pokeball bind them. Legend of Legacy.
#15blazenwhiperPosted 11/28/2013 3:47:17 PM
like i Said before. It doesn't make any sense.

just cause your ditto has Imposter on it, when in transforms, it'll still have the pokemons Normal ability.
---
3DS Friend code: 0705 - 2982 - 5669(FC Safari - Fletchinder, Growlith, Charmeleon)