This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Restaurant Le Wow questions.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Restaurant Le Wow questions.

User Info: iRaithYou

iRaithYou
3 years ago#1
What is the reward for beating this? Extra money or extra exp?

Also, to beat it completely, do I need to defeat the Pokemon in exactly 2 turns or under 2 turns?
3DS FC: 0946 3178 1610
Pkmn B2 FC: 0863 1169 6198 - Adeta

User Info: GeminiDeus

GeminiDeus
3 years ago#2
If you do a perfect run, you get 25 Balm Mushrooms which sell for a lot of money. Before each battle, you will be told how many turns it will take and they each vary, usually 3 turns. Doing a perfect run means finishing a battle in the amount of turns told and not have any of your Pokemon faint. It can be tough once you get to round 4 which your opponents have Protect...
El Nido - Xaniara

User Info: _Sylar_

_Sylar_
3 years ago#3
I mainly run Le Wow for exp, not cash. So I do Rotation Battles, where one Pokemon solos the entire thing while two others get full battle exp while remaining perfectly safe.

User Info: NaruJoe

NaruJoe
3 years ago#4
You get both..i usually run triple battles while one hold amulet coin and the rest with kucky eggs. The one wit amulet coin is level 100 so i dont bother wit its exp.

But yur prize you get can sell for HIGH money
Bakit Pa ?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Restaurant Le Wow questions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived