This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X and Y exclusive Wal-Mart code

#1The_Watcher1Posted 11/28/2013 10:37:48 PM
I have the new Pokemon exclusive Wal-Mart code for anyone else who has the Scizor code I will trade my unused Garchomp code for the unused scizor code.
#2Dante2049Posted 11/28/2013 10:38:44 PM
i have both so ill pass.
#3purple_ravenPosted 11/28/2013 11:17:08 PM
So what's unusual about them? Why are they so special?
---
THE GAME
#4The_Watcher1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2013 11:42:01 PM
purple_raven posted...

I haven't played Pokemon X yet I'm working on my Y version but it's like when you get torchic. This game has a strong pokemon right off the back this one has a free lv 50 pokemon probably with special ivs I don'tknow yet it also has a free Item just like torchic if you already have the game it might not be so special but if you don't and this your first time playing X or Y to start your game with 2 new event pokemon would seem cool. Plus just like torchic's final evolution Blaziken they mega evolve
#5meestermjPosted 11/28/2013 11:44:06 PM
The_Watcher1 posted...
purple_raven posted...

I haven't played Pokemon X yet I'm working on my Y version but it's like when you get torchic. This game has a strong pokemon right off the back this one has a free lv 50 pokemon probably with special ivs I don'tknow yet it also has a free Item just like torchic if you already have the game it might not be so special but if you don't and this your first time playing X or Y to start your game with 2 new event pokemon would seem cool. Plus just like torchic's final evolution Blaziken they mega evolve

So in short it's nothing special.
Both are easy to breed, easy to get good egg moves on, and easy to find their mega stones.

I'll still be getting the Y version because I planned to get Y anyway.
---
pokemon White FC: 2022 0983 2469
#6CarefreeDudePosted 11/28/2013 11:44:20 PM
I think the only thing special about them is the cherish ball.
---
3DS friend code: 5112-3770-6561
Rock Safari: Pupitar, Rhydon, dwebble
#7Tank_NSPosted 11/28/2013 11:44:45 PM
Lol wow. If they wanted incentives they should've given something not available, like Gen 2 starters. I mean Scizor is at least decent, since you don't have to go through the trouble to trade evolve if you're a casual, but a Garchomp really? -.-
---
3DS Friend Code: 1650-1946-7733 - IGN Ryan
Normal Safari (Eevee) - SV: 335
#8meestermjPosted 11/28/2013 11:47:19 PM
Tank_NS posted...
Lol wow. If they wanted incentives they should've given something not available, like Gen 2 starters. I mean Scizor is at least decent, since you don't have to go through the trouble to trade evolve if you're a casual, but a Garchomp really? -.-

Personally I would've loved to have a mega from the start (I know you can't use them until Shalour but still). Not being able to get any of the really cool megas (besides Aerodactyl) before the E4 made megas kind of lackluster.
---
pokemon White FC: 2022 0983 2469
#9Tank_NSPosted 11/28/2013 11:54:48 PM
meestermj posted...
Tank_NS posted...

Personally I would've loved to have a mega from the start (I know you can't use them until Shalour but still). Not being able to get any of the really cool megas (besides Aerodactyl) before the E4 made megas kind of lackluster.

That's true, but what good is a level 50 OP Pokemon for a playthrough? If you wanted to just take the stones off of them and box the mon, you still can't get a Scizor until Victory Road, and you can't get a Garchomp until level 48. If anything, they should've given out a level 10 Scizor and Gible with their stones.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1650-1946-7733 - IGN Ryan
Normal Safari (Eevee) - SV: 335