This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I breed Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash into Swinub?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do I breed Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash into Swinub?
3 years ago#1
Topic pretty much.
FC: 0275 8437 0586
Pokemon Safari: Vullaby Cacturne Sableye
3 years ago#2
Smeargle.
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh
3 years ago#3
..LOL really?
3 years ago#4
I chain bred it onto mine using Beartic and smeargle. Though I used a ditto/ditto safari to sketch stealth rock from tyrantrum after removing everything but stealth rock from it..
Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't. -Mark Twain
3DS FC: 4425 1713 9059 Safari Pokes: Pachirisu, Helioptile, Galvantula
3 years ago#5
1. Catch a Graveller from Victory Road
2. Go to Route 7 and find a male Smeargle. Use Sleath Rock on the Smeargle
3. Catch the Smeargle
4. Relearn Sketch
5. Catch a Beartic from Frost Cavern
6. Go into a double battle with Smeargle and Beartic. Beartic uses Icicle Crash, Smeargle uses Sketch
7. Breed Smeargle with female Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine
FC: 4785-5576-2079
3 years ago#6
I'm currently wonder trading away several Swinubs with thick fat and those two moves. I received my original over wonder trade, as well. :3 If you want one, I may have a few spare males and females left.
Games are like women, they don't have to be smokin' hawt to make me happy.-Mr_X_Returns
Member of the IRDC, where everything's a dirty joke.
3 years ago#7
Steel_Shadows posted...
I'm currently wonder trading away several Swinubs with thick fat and those two moves. I received my original over wonder trade, as well. :3 If you want one, I may have a few spare males and females left.

OMG YES! please?
3 years ago#8
_wwKd_ posted...
..LOL really?

Yup. With anything that's part of the Field (or Ground, depending on your site of choice), Smeargle is the easiest way to get multiple moves passed.
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh
3 years ago#9
_wwKd_ posted...
Steel_Shadows posted...

OMG YES! please?

Sure. FC is 5241-1997-9365. Mind helping me evolve my Kadabra while we're at it?
Games are like women, they don't have to be smokin' hawt to make me happy.-Mr_X_Returns
Member of the IRDC, where everything's a dirty joke.
3 years ago#10
Steel_Shadows posted...
_wwKd_ posted...
Steel_Shadows posted...

OMG YES! please?

Sure. FC is 5241-1997-9365. Mind helping me evolve my Kadabra while we're at it?

sure
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do I breed Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash into Swinub?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived