This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: We stomp on Bad Kids

#51Ace81892(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 8:22:25 AM
Stax221 posted...
Ace81892 posted...
StevenDrkPrince posted...
52MG-WWWW-WWW3-DYY3
Dunno if this counts but, it felt good beating this guy. Especially because of how he used his Gliscor.. It also felt great OHKOing his Mega Evolution.

Pretty good. Seeing Charizard, Greninja, Aegislash, and Gengar on your team makes me a bit sad though. I really just like seeing kids go into a battle with a team of legendaries and getting destroyed by uncommon picks. The thing that that ***hat earlier didn't understand is that I like these matches because the opponents are using legendaries and Ubers and still get crushed. It's satisfying to see an objectively better (from a BST-wise POV anyway) team lose.

EDIT: Just unblocked said ***hat from earlier and it looks like he's still not getting it.

Oh I get it, but in your second post you did admit being an ahole. The impression I got from this topic is you being a jerk because you beat a supposedly beat an uber team.

No, being a jerk would be hunting down the kid I beat and relentlessly tormenting him about his humiliating defeat. If sharing a victory and wanting to see the triumphs of others makes me a jerk, then so be it. The only reason I called myself an ahole is because I always imagine that it is little kids using these terribad legendary teams. And it's kind of a **** move to pick on little kids. But hey, that's how they learn.
---
2DS FC: 3540-0246-0507
Pokemon X IGN: Swamplord | Safari (Normal): Teddiursa, Minccino, and Smeargle
#52FurryyifferPosted 11/30/2013 8:23:53 AM
So this is a thread based around bragging about beating children who are using pokemon that are good competitively? Are we going to have topics next time about how many puppies you kicked?
Seriously I dont get this mentality. If you only won because your opponent was being stupid and didnt know what they were doing at all where is the actual satisfaction? Is this how our community acts? Celebrating beating children who didnt know what they were doing? Only feeling good because you had an oddball team compared to theirs?

Seems really petty to me :/
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.
#53TheNoMoreH3roPosted 11/30/2013 8:26:32 AM
Tyranitar wrecking Yveltal and Mega Mewtwo Y:

DKTG-WWWW-WWW3-6US2

I know I'm not using a creative team myself, but I still find it funny that Tyranitar tanks Mewtwo's Aura Sphere like a boss xD
---
3DS FC: 1075-0736-9175
#54Ace81892(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 8:26:45 AM
Furryyiffer posted...
So this is a thread based around bragging about beating children who are using pokemon that are good competitively? Are we going to have topics next time about how many puppies you kicked?
Seriously I dont get this mentality. If you only won because your opponent was being stupid and didnt know what they were doing at all where is the actual satisfaction? Is this how our community acts? Celebrating beating children who didnt know what they were doing? Only feeling good because you had an oddball team compared to theirs?

If they don't know what they are doing they should stick to playing with their friends. The satisfaction comes from beating Ubers and Legendaries. And I find it greatly entertaining to see these 'mons mishandled.
---
#55FurryyifferPosted 11/30/2013 8:34:34 AM
Ace81892 posted...
Furryyiffer posted...

If they don't know what they are doing they should stick to playing with their friends. The satisfaction comes from beating Ubers and Legendaries. And I find it greatly entertaining to see these 'mons mishandled.

That's really mean spirited dude. :/ But whatever if beating children is what you find fun I guess I cant argue against that. :/
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.
#56Ace81892(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 8:39:00 AM
Furryyiffer posted...
Ace81892 posted...
Furryyiffer posted...

That's really mean spirited dude. :/ But whatever if beating children is what you find fun I guess I cant argue against that. :/

So I should throw the match is my opponent is an idiot child? Or I should not take satisfaction in seeing the pokemon that I hate most getting destroyed?
---
#57TisroeroPosted 11/30/2013 8:41:39 AM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
Ace81892 posted...
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
Both of you look petty to be honest. TC can't even refrute this point with the topic premise.

Firstly, I don't play fighting games because they hold no interest for me. Secondly, Pokemon requires many hours of preparation and planning and testing to make a viable team that can do reasonably well online, it's rather hard to compare with a fighting game.

It takes many hours to do the same in any decent fighter understanding moves, what works and what doesn't, match ups and player tactics and footsie games too.

But in the sprit of the topic, only not so one sided so it's INTERESTING to look at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ-6kz5LyiI

I don't understand the point of this post. What am I supposed to be looking at in this video? I don't even know this game. And I agree that fighting games and turn-based strategy can't be compared. I think I said that a few times (although the mods may have gotten to it).

If you actually took my post as some sort of confrontation, I dunno what to say then. Also, I was saying they both require time investment, so I don't know what you're on about dragging my post into something I'm not arguing.

Not playing the game is no reason to not see how awesome that final match is. I posted it to show it off, nothing more. Maybe someone else will appriciate it.

Holy **** at that match. You can be damn sure that I appreciate any and all Third Strike vids. 'Specially if that was just a casual match.
---
"What's the point of living if we're all just born to die?" 3DS:0447-5767-5668 Gastrodon.
#58legendriderPosted 11/30/2013 8:44:36 AM
Ace81892 posted...
Furryyiffer posted...
Ace81892 posted...
Furryyiffer posted...

So I should throw the match is my opponent is an idiot child? Or I should not take satisfaction in seeing the pokemon that I hate most getting destroyed?

You've really got a....kind of....rubbish attitude, you know....
'Idiot child' geeze, really? What's wrong with you...?
Maybe they don't know all the game mechanics or may just be their 1st Pokemon game, or something else.

You don't have to throw the match obviously, but no need for the insults and bragging...

If they want to play online, let them have their fun, whether they know what they're doing or not. Most are just kids you know.
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#59Ace81892(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 8:55:54 AM
legendrider posted...
You've really got a....kind of....rubbish attitude, you know....
'Idiot child' geeze, really? What's wrong with you...?
Maybe they don't know all the game mechanics or may just be their 1st Pokemon game, or something else.

You don't have to throw the match obviously, but no need for the insults and bragging...

If they want to play online, let them have their fun, whether they know what they're doing or not. Most are just kids you know.

1. I hate kids. Nothing more I can really say about that. I just really don't like them.
2. Wi-Fi battles are NOT the place for them to be learning the mechanics.
3. If they are allowed to have their fun, then I am allowed to have mine. And what I find fun is beating the crap out of their legendary pokemon.
---
#60WetstewPosted 11/30/2013 8:57:00 AM
I've posted this before on this board, but it still amuses me.

My Furfrou vs. Haxorus (with Guillotine)
C23W-WWWW-WWW3-5CBK
---
For every good thing in life, there is one indirect link to a photo service. -eco master