This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any pokemon who's pre evolutions you prefer over their final evo?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are there any pokemon who's pre evolutions you prefer over their final evo?
1 year ago#51
haunter > gengar
1 year ago#52
Lotad looks better than Lombre. Although Lodoicolo makes up for it.
---
In honor of the new season, introducing The Fall of Luigi4President
I don't see what's so bad about the barbarians. What's wrong with a good haircut?
1 year ago#53
I prefer Scyther to Scizor, though both are rather cool.

I prefer Braxien to Delphox. I think it captured the theme waaaay better than Delphox did. Also, sweet Arceus, Delphox's ear-hair.

I like Doublade and Aegislash equally.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
Pokemon Friend Safari: Nincada, Sandshrew, Gastrodon
1 year ago#54
Snubbull
1 year ago#55
Swirlix
---
PSN: BriLLLohead
3DS FC: 3411-1521-4068
1 year ago#56
Bump
---
3ds fc 2208 4400 1843
1 year ago#57
I used 2 pre-evolutions (Doublade and Pikachu) to finish Y and I'm planning on going for a full NFE/Doesn't evolve team for X just because I prefer the pre-evolutions of most of the Pokemon you can catch during the main game.
Also, just for the sake of the topic, my favorite pre-evolution is Dragonair. Shiny Dragonair is just so perfect.
---
3DS FC: 3668-7934-8785
1 year ago#58
Bulbasaur
Electabuzz
Magmar
---
Blues Soul 617
I update my "My Games" list very often.
1 year ago#59
there are a bunch i prefer, but off the top of my head my favorites are flaaffy, lampent, and porygon2 is both my favorite pokemon and also actually fun to use
---
3DS fc: 2251-5012-3947
1 year ago#60
For me, Magikarp, Poliwhirl, and Vigoroth.

I really dislike how Slaking had truant again. In emerald, I decided to never evolve him.
---
pacta sunt servanda
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are there any pokemon who's pre evolutions you prefer over their final evo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived