This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YR:Lands Wrath and Oblivion Wing are buffed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. YR:Lands Wrath and Oblivion Wing are buffed

User Info: TalesOfXAndY

TalesOfXAndY
3 years ago#1
Lands Wrath:
130 Base Power
15 PP
Can hit Flying opponents (But not Levitating ones)
Still only hits one Opponent

Oblivion Wing:
90 Power
Dark type
15 PP
The amount of Damage recovered depends on Yveltal's HP(For example if Yveltal is at 50% HP it will recover 50% of the damage dealt and if Yveltal is at 5% HP it will recover 95% of the damage dealt. Then Big Root adds 15% to the amount recovered)

Thoughts?
"So a Gen 4 Garchomp owns a bar.
A Smogonite walks in and grows immensely nervous because there's no counter".-Great_Reapette

User Info: OfficialAce-Kun

OfficialAce-Kun
3 years ago#2
Good. Geomancy is broken as **** so why can't Wrath and Wing be to?
Jack, where huv ye been Jack? I've been dead since last Thursday, you killed me!!! Where's mah broon loaf!?!?!?!?!!? - Victor, Still Game

User Info: TalesOfXAndY

TalesOfXAndY
3 years ago#3
Any other opinions?
"So a Gen 4 Garchomp owns a bar.
A Smogonite walks in and grows immensely nervous because there's no counter".-Great_Reapette

User Info: DigiDude77

DigiDude77
3 years ago#4
Land's Wrath doesn't need a buff. It doesn't hit your partner in multi-battles.

Oblivion Wing doesn't need a buff because it drains health.
Pokemon SoulSilver: ~*Friend Code: 1462-8550-1166 Name: Fyn*~
Pokemon White: ~*Friend Code: 0647 5616 2276 Name: Myzou*~

User Info: Alexoneill77777

Alexoneill77777
3 years ago#5
They are both fine how they are
FC- 3754 7190 4070
I hate gold watering cans so much you don't even know

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#6
Land's Wrath needs something so I like it.
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF

User Info: Blackcat0123

Blackcat0123
3 years ago#7
Oblivion Wing is fine as is. 75% of the damage dealt is a constant I'm happy with.

Lands Wrath is fine, but Zygarde itself needs a buff. That ability is terrible, it still can't beat Xerneas, and it's more or less outclassed by Garchomp
PSN: Blackcat012 3DS FC: 0834 1716 7409
"If a tree falls down in a forest, and no one is around, would anyone notice your car just got stolen?"

User Info: Blackcat0123

Blackcat0123
3 years ago#8
Honestly, the only thing I agree with here is that Oblivion wing should be dark type, so it gets the boost from Dark Aura, and the nerf from Aura Break.
PSN: Blackcat012 3DS FC: 0834 1716 7409
"If a tree falls down in a forest, and no one is around, would anyone notice your car just got stolen?"

User Info: RAcastBlaster

RAcastBlaster
3 years ago#9
Blackcat0123 posted...
Oblivion Wing is fine as is. 75% of the damage dealt is a constant I'm happy with.

Lands Wrath is fine, but Zygarde itself needs a buff. That ability is terrible, it still can't beat Xerneas, and it's more or less outclassed by Garchomp

Zygarde will get the Kyurem treatement in time, but Land's Wrath NEEDS a buff. It's just a worse EQ. Yes, I know, it doesn't hit your partner in doubles, but does that really excuse it not having the same BP as EQ?
Currently playing: Pokemon Y, Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299 Friend Safari: Ghost @ Drfiblim, Lampent
All bow down to your Steel type overlords!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. YR:Lands Wrath and Oblivion Wing are buffed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived