This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There should be a pokemon game where

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. There should be a pokemon game where
3 years ago#1
You're a member of one of crime syndicates. It would definitely be something fresh for a change in the story if you got a to be a member of team rocket or something and worked your way to the top. Even a game like a prequel where you play as giovanni would be pretty cool.
3DS FC: 2079-7184-6866
Black FC: 2451 5933 0679
3 years ago#2
bump
3DS FC: 2079-7184-6866
Black FC: 2451 5933 0679
3 years ago#3
That's not really a bad idea, but I don't think it will ever happen for a main Pokemon game. Probably for one of the console spin offs like a sequel to Gale of Darkness.
The laws of the road may state that the car has to yield to pedestrians, but the laws of Physics state that the squishy human, yield to the 3 ton death machine
3 years ago#4
Pokemon Colloseum you were a part of the organization but then said "f*** that." and stole hte biggest invention and single handedly (almost) wiped their entire organization out.
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
3 years ago#5
Would you consider the Pokemon Rangers to be a team?
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
3 years ago#6
I don't trust GameFreak or anyone they allow to create a pokemon game in their stead to craft an interesting enough narrative for such a game.
--
A void, the proud and sinister dream of being nothing, of being always something other than I am.
3 years ago#7
Pokemon: Giovanni Version. You play as Giovanni until your final battle with Red, which is a scripted battle like the final battle of CCFF7 that plays out your defeat in glorious style.
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
3 years ago#8
ZeroArchery posted...
Pokemon Colloseum you were a part of the organization but then said "f*** that." and stole hte biggest invention and single handedly (almost) wiped their entire organization out.

One of my favorite experiences with Pokemon game-playing evar.

I'd love this, but I guess they wouldn't want to show kids how much fun it is to destroy the world and steal Pokemon and everything else. Bad message, I guess.
3DS FC: 4597-0571-1300
Currently playing Pokemon and ACNL
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. There should be a pokemon game where

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived