This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

able to buy evolution stones?

#1YonimaruPosted 12/2/2013 5:59:13 AM
was wondering if there is aplace later on that i can buy them or find them at all.

just beat the 5th gym, so still a ways to go i'm sure, but am looking at a few of my pokemon that need things like 'shiny' stone, or 'sun' stone...(two i've never heard of before now ^^" but i can guess some are likely with plant pokemon or potentially elec/fire ones too...)

thanks for any answer/s given on these at all folks. :)
---
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!
#2hsdubb19Posted 12/2/2013 6:07:49 AM
Fire, water, and leaf only
---
3DS Friend Code: 0619-4286-0796
IGN: Happy
#3Can_l_Have_ItPosted 12/2/2013 6:11:40 AM
Shiny and Sun stones can be gotten from the Secret Super Training levels
---
Life rolls on.
#4Yonimaru(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 6:13:45 AM
hsdubb19 posted...

no lightning? wonder how i'm going to get my pikachu evolved now. :I *completionist*
---
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
#5Yonimaru(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 6:14:59 AM
Can_l_Have_It posted...

this sounds like a bit of trolling ^^" but if you're serious, what area will i be needing to look into traversing?
---
#6Ultima_WraithPosted 12/2/2013 6:16:24 AM
Yonimaru posted...
Can_l_Have_It posted...

this sounds like a bit of trolling ^^" but if you're serious, what area will i be needing to look into traversing?

Secret Super Training is when you do Super Training with a fully EV'd pokemon, it unlocks a special set of courses that give items (some of which are evolution stones)
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3 & UUNG-WWWW-WWW2-K47K
#7Can_l_Have_ItPosted 12/2/2013 6:17:00 AM
Just max out one of your pokemon's EVs using super training, then I believe they automatically unlock in the super training menu.
---
Life rolls on.
#8zhellybellyPosted 12/2/2013 6:17:14 AM
Here's a neat list:
http://www.serebii.net/xy/supertraining.shtml
---
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 2234-8581-6958.
Pokemon Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon and Braixen!
#9EX_KoakumaPosted 12/2/2013 6:17:19 AM
Yonimaru posted...
Can_l_Have_It posted...

Super Training. Also, I've had a lot of luck with Pickup users getting Sun Stones.
---
3DS FC: 0791-2421-2081 (Pupitar Safari)
IGN: Asagi
#10KetsuekiBaraPosted 12/2/2013 6:45:36 AM(edited)
Yonimaru posted...
hsdubb19 posted...

no lightning? wonder how i'm going to get my pikachu evolved now. :I *completionist*

Have Rock Slide, go to Route 8, and watch for a big rock in the background during battles. Use Rock Slide during the battle, and there's a chance you can find a Thunder Stone. You can probably do this on other routes and caves as well, but that's the one I use most often.