This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YAY!! Just caught my third shiny!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. YAY!! Just caught my third shiny!!

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
3 years ago#1
Just caught a shiny Magmar in the Friend Safari…. Too bad it's crap though.. Vital Spirit and Brave nature...

Was looking for about 20 minutes…. Have two shiny Poliwags, and a Politoed (that was basically given to me as I helped someone)

YAY!!!
If you agree that Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game, send me a PM. Number of people who agree: 21 - updated 18 Nov 2013

User Info: WhalinDan

WhalinDan
3 years ago#2
all in friend safari? are you doing anything special? tipping, illuminate, etc

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
3 years ago#3
The Poliwags were from chain fishing, which were roughly an hour apart from each other….

Only the Magmar was from the Safari...
If you agree that Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game, send me a PM. Number of people who agree: 21 - updated 18 Nov 2013

User Info: GatedSunOne

GatedSunOne
3 years ago#4
WhalinDan posted...
all in friend safari? are you doing anything special? tipping, illuminate, etc

Personally, I think the idea of Safaris having more shinies is the result of our apparently-new 1/4000-ish shiny odds rather than it being restricted to Safari.

I found Skiddo and Amoonguss outside the Safari early in my play through; but it took me a *considerable* amount if time to find a Lax Shiny Charmeleon inside it. Just about killed my optimism in Safari shinies.

...Then again, There was that shiny Frogadier that only took like five minutes of searching (bad Ability/Nature, though--so I traded it off XP). I suppose everyone's mileage will vary.
And on the Twelfth day of October, Arceus rose his sight skybound and declared: "LET THERE BE FAIRIES."
FC: 2964-8693-8509
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. YAY!! Just caught my third shiny!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived