This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YAY!! Just caught my third shiny!!

#1jEr3mYPosted 12/2/2013 7:43:22 AM
Just caught a shiny Magmar in the Friend Safari…. Too bad it's crap though.. Vital Spirit and Brave nature...

Was looking for about 20 minutes…. Have two shiny Poliwags, and a Politoed (that was basically given to me as I helped someone)

YAY!!!
---
If you agree that Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game, send me a PM. Number of people who agree: 21 - updated 18 Nov 2013
#2WhalinDanPosted 12/2/2013 7:48:46 AM
all in friend safari? are you doing anything special? tipping, illuminate, etc
#3jEr3mY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 8:00:16 AM
The Poliwags were from chain fishing, which were roughly an hour apart from each other….

Only the Magmar was from the Safari...
---
If you agree that Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game, send me a PM. Number of people who agree: 21 - updated 18 Nov 2013
#4GatedSunOnePosted 12/2/2013 8:25:27 AM
WhalinDan posted...
all in friend safari? are you doing anything special? tipping, illuminate, etc

Personally, I think the idea of Safaris having more shinies is the result of our apparently-new 1/4000-ish shiny odds rather than it being restricted to Safari.

I found Skiddo and Amoonguss outside the Safari early in my play through; but it took me a *considerable* amount if time to find a Lax Shiny Charmeleon inside it. Just about killed my optimism in Safari shinies.

...Then again, There was that shiny Frogadier that only took like five minutes of searching (bad Ability/Nature, though--so I traded it off XP). I suppose everyone's mileage will vary.
---
And on the Twelfth day of October, Arceus rose his sight skybound and declared: "LET THERE BE FAIRIES."
FC: 2964-8693-8509