This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova RP Dicussion and Sign Ups 9: Pink Floyd Presents The Discussion Bell.

#231GX1997Posted 12/12/2013 7:42:45 PM
HHDeception posted...
If you want a power-up go right on ahead. Meridia more than deserves it. But the thing is, she hasn't really needed it, has she? Grant will need a way to whoop Duncan later on, Osric is basically one step below Admin, Neal needs to effectively equal power to Benga as Xerneas Leader, and Doe isn't really super strong even with Manaphy. Meridia hasn't really gotten much of an upgrade at all since the start though, so I'd say she's due.

And I intended Celebi to be more of her own character, and not Celeste's partner. Which hasn't been clear admittedly, but I should be getting to making that distinction soon enough.

She hadn't needed it yet,but she's only been in a real fight twice.And when your little brother doesn't even know who you are and he's an expert marksman that works for the enemy,and you will eventually cross paths,you'll need something to keep you alive.

That said,I need to decide on what power or whatever she'll have.I was thinking of something that is different from what the other main characters have,like psychic powers or something.Of course it would have to have it's drawbacks so it's not completely OP,like something that causes extreme fatigue because she's not used to using it.Ideas?
---
SS Nuzlocke Team:Blaze,Sentry,Feather,Cotton,Fang
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board
#232IVIasterJayPosted 12/12/2013 7:44:47 PM
Psychic powers?

.... Tate and Liza.
---
FC: 4511-0481-4755
#233GX1997Posted 12/12/2013 7:46:00 PM
IVIasterJay posted...
Psychic powers?

.... Tate and Liza.

Not main characters.
---
#234GolurkcanflyPosted 12/12/2013 7:46:47 PM
empireoffire posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
It's not alcoholism when you do it socially. ;)

I'm back.

Now you can either

1) Write Grant under the influence of Sexual Seed (that's totally what I'm calling it now.)
2) Start the stupid Christmas tale I won't shut up about
3) Team Nova Mailbag
4) Not post for whatever reason

Or he can post for Mia to unlock me!
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#235empireoffirePosted 12/12/2013 7:47:56 PM
GX1997 posted...
HHDeception posted...
If you want a power-up go right on ahead. Meridia more than deserves it. But the thing is, she hasn't really needed it, has she? Grant will need a way to whoop Duncan later on, Osric is basically one step below Admin, Neal needs to effectively equal power to Benga as Xerneas Leader, and Doe isn't really super strong even with Manaphy. Meridia hasn't really gotten much of an upgrade at all since the start though, so I'd say she's due.

And I intended Celebi to be more of her own character, and not Celeste's partner. Which hasn't been clear admittedly, but I should be getting to making that distinction soon enough.

She hadn't needed it yet,but she's only been in a real fight twice.And when your little brother doesn't even know who you are and he's an expert marksman that works for the enemy,and you will eventually cross paths,you'll need something to keep you alive.

That said,I need to decide on what power or whatever she'll have.I was thinking of something that is different from what the other main characters have,like psychic powers or something.Of course it would have to have it's drawbacks so it's not completely OP,like something that causes extreme fatigue because she's not used to using it.Ideas?

Aura training with Riley? Looting a combat suit off a Nova agent's corpse? Doing lots of push-ups and sit-ups and drinking plenty of juice?
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#236empireoffirePosted 12/12/2013 8:12:00 PM
How come Jirachi knew exactly who John Doe was angry about and exactly where she was at the time, now that I think about it?
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#237GolurkcanflyPosted 12/12/2013 8:12:47 PM
empireoffire posted...
How come Jirachi knew exactly who John Doe was angry about and exactly where she was at the time, now that I think about it?

She's their stalker.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#238GX1997Posted 12/12/2013 8:14:23 PM
empireoffire posted...

And Yancy and Meridia weren't drinking at the party.So why was there a lot of alcohol in her system?
---
#239HHDeceptionPosted 12/12/2013 8:17:29 PM(edited)
Because it's fairly obvious Doe and Yancy are a thing, and Jirachi would have gotten that from living with Doe for a month? Just a reasonable assumption that either she's the victim, or she could try to talk Doe out of his rampage.

and for how Jirachi knows where her room is...yeah, stalking works.

The alcohol part I missed and I'll fix now.
---
Sound good?
#240IVIasterJayPosted 12/12/2013 8:19:38 PM
Celena and Maurice are ready for any skip.
---
FC: 4511-0481-4755