This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing that kind of bothers me with new type introduction....

#11BrassBirchPosted 12/4/2013 7:32:16 PM
gamemaster712 posted...
I'm glad azumarill finally usable... Play rough reminds me of P3/P4 all out attack...

Ahhhh-haaaaa.... issss this arrrrrre chaaaaance?
---
3797-7121-7439 FC 3DS
#12legendrider(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 7:32:19 PM
I_eat_tables posted...
Retcon.

That Dragon Claw which took down Azurmarill before? Actually just a slash which was misinterpreted. Close Combat on that Clefable? Naw, your Lucario actually secreted poison during the attack.

etc.

Eh...that works I guess
(Why did I laugh at this)
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#13Azure_FlamePosted 12/4/2013 7:32:57 PM
tehkapi posted...
Actually, that could be a good reason Fairy type exists in Kalos in the first place.

That logic doesn't work. Pokemon that live in other regions have now been retconned to being fairy-type as well.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#14tehkapiPosted 12/4/2013 7:41:05 PM(edited)
Azure_Flame posted...
tehkapi posted...
Actually, that could be a good reason Fairy type exists in Kalos in the first place.

That logic doesn't work. Pokemon that live in other regions have now been retconned to being fairy-type as well.

Yes and no....
Fairy Type was created this gen. That would mean it's been discovered in the Kalos region. Aside from a remake of a previous game, they could always say that those Pokemon migrated to other regions in the years since, like Johto Pokemon appearing in Kanto in Generation 2/4.

Remember, we've so far only explored Kalos this generation. If RSE remakes come out, then it would probably be retconned.

EDIT: Oh, and they actually reference it in Black 2/White 2, how Pokemon distribution has changed drastically in the two years since the original B/W. I don't think they explained why, but they at least pointed it out.
---
No, I am not going to run, I am not going to hide, I am going to take a stand and fight!
#TeamChespin FTW!
#15Misha-HeartPosted 12/4/2013 7:39:59 PM
gamemaster712 posted...
I'm glad azumarill finally usable... Play rough reminds me of P3/P4 all out attack...

I've always used Azumarill pre-Gen 6. It's awesome in UU.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#16Great_ReapettePosted 12/6/2013 6:08:35 AM
Azumarill suddenly realised "Oh, crap, I'm an Azumarill, I shouldn't be taking damage from this crap"
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#17NME_EnterprisesPosted 12/6/2013 6:15:16 AM
Pokemon in Gen 1 couldn't Bite Ghosts... then learned to brush their teeth with holy water or something in Gen 2.
---
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 133
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg