How do I get another metal coat? I just want to create more scythers...:) --- Offical Lezzie Girl Gamer! On Motion Sickness: My brain firmware updated itself to handle it or something...
#2K-driverPosted 12/5/2013 11:38:04 AM
Held by wild Magneton/Bronzong/Metang.
#3CharizardFirePosted 12/5/2013 11:38:09 AM
Wild Magneton and Bronzong sometimes hold Metal Coats. --- http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif Brian | FC: 0860-3353-5697 | Ice: Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong | TSV: 3630
#4gamemaster712Posted 12/5/2013 11:38:09 AM
Magneton in lost hotel or safari, metang safari. --- Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 IGN: Sean Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
#5SeoJiPosted 12/5/2013 11:44:45 AM
Get a pokemon with the frisk ability to make it easier. --- "Oh! I feel it. I feel the cosmos!"
#6darkninja157Posted 12/5/2013 11:53:53 AM
1. Have a fainted pokemon with Compound Eyes as its ability in the 1st spot. This makes the chance of a wild pokemon to be holding an item increase.
2. Also make sure you have a pokemon with the static ability in your party to increase the chance of running into electric-type pokemon.
3. Next have a pokemon with the move thief and that they are not holding an item. To steal the metal-coats.
4. Go to lost hotel and steal from Magneton.
5. Profit. I was able to get around 4 metal-coats in around 20 minutes this way.
Good luck. --- If you own a Wii you need to buy and play Xenoblade Chronicles Currently playing - Pokemon X FC - 3265-5067-4924 Add for Friend Safari (Water type) - SV 2746