This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Your reaction: Pokebank detects and deletes all clones.

#111crunchy612Posted 12/7/2013 5:40:41 AM
If i may, there's another reason this won't happen.

Remember N's pokemon? Every single one of N's Darmanitan in the same language games is the same in ivs, nature, ot, pid, etc, for examlle.

:)
---
Now Playing: Pokemon X
3DS Friend Code, Ice Safari(Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras) - 5300-9651-4414; official Jungle Vivilion Trader.
#112Golbez-samaPosted 12/7/2013 5:43:38 AM
What is with these pipe dreams? It's not happening. Event pokemon are basically clones.
#113Safari_DudePosted 12/7/2013 5:51:15 AM
Golbez-sama posted...
What is with these pipe dreams? It's not happening. Event pokemon are basically clones.

Then exclude these from the checks. Easy. Nintendo should know what events it had.
#114crunchy612Posted 12/7/2013 5:54:52 AM
'there's no way thousands of players all uploading pokemon at the same time will crash the server because scanning 9+ gb of data every single time is easy!'

Heh
---
Now Playing: Pokemon X
3DS Friend Code, Ice Safari(Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras) - 5300-9651-4414; official Jungle Vivilion Trader.
#115deoxyscyclonePosted 12/7/2013 6:04:35 AM
Meh, the closest thing I do to cloning is using a program thingy I found. Not sure how to describe it, but basically what it lets me do is make a copy of my save (not from a rom or emulator, from my ACTUAL game) and save it somewhere else.

Then I can transfer any Pokemon I like, and when I'm done, I can revert the save back into my game, so none of my Pokemon are lost.

Call it cheating, but the only reason I do it is because I don't like not having my main team/in-game team NOT being in their game of origin. If I went back to my SoulSilver, I'd be sad to find my Feraligatr, Ampharos, Umbreon, Scyther, Typhlosion, and Lugia gone... :'(
---
3DS FC: 5112-3533-9935 ~ Pokemon XY Name: Beta ~ (Cascoon, Ariados, Whirlipede)
I'm also a Let's Player on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/BetaNights
#116Jpnmomo1Posted 12/7/2013 7:25:45 AM
So what if Nintendo take all the clones (no different from hacks IMO,still cheating) -
then flag them in box, & then refuse to take/send them back into the 6 gen games as they are illegal!
So much easier to do,would it not?

Clones are now a bigger problem than hacks, and remember that when this game was on the drawing board, the 3DS still had not been hacked. Even now, where is the flash cart in commercial, reliable quantities.....
---
FC 3282 2855 3977
#117Jpnmomo1Posted 12/7/2013 7:38:53 AM
Look at their attitude to Event Pokemon -

Buy a movie ticket....Go to the movie.....Go to a pokemon centre....Go to a designated game store.....OR......GO TAKE A HIKE !!!!!!!

Why should they not tighten control on the abuse of illegalities such as clones.

I am sure it would put a smile on their faces,just to p-ss off the cloners who haunt sites like these!
---
FC 3282 2855 3977
#118PkmTrainerAbramPosted 12/7/2013 8:10:39 AM
Topic should have ended at page one, not sure why anyone is still arguing.

It's just not going to happen, and if you look at the reasons why and still insist it will, well, whatever.

I still got my Pokemon saves I can back up at any time. A shame that everyone I traded clones to for free loses theirs. But hey, you guys want that to happen, but I'm not the one suffering.
---
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram in Japanese.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki