This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else wish GF did more with Az? (SPOILERS)

#1super_taco_ftwPosted 12/9/2013 2:50:07 PM
Out of all the new characters, he seemed to have the most potential, and in the end did very little.

He's an immortal king, who lost his best friend to war. He then ended up destroying his own country to bring his friend back to life, giving both immortality in the process. Then his friend, horrified by his actions, leaves, leaving Az alone after losing everything. He then wanders the country, looking for his friend, tortured by the guilt he feels.

Yet what do we get? A guy who manages to be captured by Team Flare (which, to his credit, is quite difficult to do), then has one of the most anti-climactic battles ever. You just beat the champion, thanks to the new Exp. share your Pokemon are likely vastly over levelled, and he sends out 3 Pokemon that are weaker then the champions.

Alright, my rant is over. Feel free to add or ridicule my post as you see fit.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0774-4505-2766 (Excadrill/Klang/Mawile)
"I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!"- Light Yagami
#2Catluver17Posted 12/9/2013 2:51:33 PM
I say its almost certain he'll have some involvement in the plot in Z. But for now i agree.
---
Sigs are for people with something to say.
3DS FC 1633-4915-5991. Y Safari: Rock: Dwebble, Corsola, Rhydon.
#3Gameandwatch2Posted 12/9/2013 2:51:53 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they did give him some more importance in the next game, however they decide to handle it (That is, as a better version of X/Y or an actual sequel).
---
Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Flying Safari: Swanna, Spearow, Doduo)